Epistane PCT

elcid2007

Awards
This is my first cycle ever and I'm just making sure I get the PCT right. I plan on running a 5 week cycle, might make it 6 if things are going great. Currently, I am in my 3rd week and I am up 8 lbs to 206. Strength is way up, but lethargy, a little back acne, and back pumps are starting to set in.

Here's how I dosed:

Wk 1: 20 mg
Wk 2: 30 mg
Wk 3: 40 mg
Wk 4: 40 mg
Wk 5: 50 mg

Here are my supps lined up for PCT:

Torem
Mass Fx
H2
X-Lean
AX Perfect Cycle

Dosage:

Torem: 180 (4days), 120 (3days), 90(4days), 60(6days), 30 (4days) = 3 weeks

Is it best to split the Torem dose throughout the day or all before bed?

Mass Fx and Hyperdrol: I have heard to run them ramping up slowly but am not sure of the dosing protocol

X-Lean: Wk1: 300mg Wk2: 200mg Wk3: 100mg

AX Perfect Cycle: 4 tabs/ day

Critique away!

elcid2007

Awards
Just saw how to dose the Torem a few posts below:

160mg for 3 days
120mg for 4 days
80 mg for 7 days
40 mg for 7 days

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Curious as to what your diet / training / goals are like on this cycle.

Might want to check on timing for your anti-cort (X-Lean) as well and when to begin taking it. Some people start this at the end of their first week into p c t. Any reason for ramping down on it and only for 3 weeks?

elcid2007

Awards
Diet: I am definitely a hard-gainer. I have to seriously work to gain weight. Because of this, this cycle has been all about gaining as much weight as I possibly can.. the "see-food" diet. I stay relatively lean year round, so if I begin to see fat gain, I will just begin cardio to counter that.

Training: DC style. Been doing this for about a month now and love it. I have added just a little bit of volume at the end of my workouts.

Goals: I want to be able to gain enough weight, that when I come off of my PCT, I will still be above 210. I am also wanting to gain as much strength as possible off this cycle... firm believer in making Bench, Dead, Squat as strong as possible.

I thought I read a post from Dr. D that he would go 6 caps X-Lean Wk 1, 4 caps Wk 2, 2 caps Wk 3.. maybe I was wrong

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I read a post from Dr. D that he would go 6 caps X-Lean Wk 1, 4 caps Wk 2, 2 caps Wk 3.. maybe I was wrong
You could be right, I'm not familiar with the product which was why I was asking. Interested in it though.

I'm interested in DC training as well, probably going to do something similar soon for a few months then back to HST again.

Good luck with the cycle + p c t.