Awards
hi running h/drol cycle
have got nolvadex(serm)
and isatori isa test booster for p.c.t
do u think i should throw in an ai
if so what would be the best ai thanks for some advice

ATH3386

Awards
No AI is needed. In a PCT, you want to control estrogen, not destroy is as it is necessary to proper function of hormone production.

Make sure your tamoxifen citrate dosing is correct. I would do 40/40/20/20.
Good call on picking up a test booster. I like ActivaTe Xtreme personally but iSatori has great products.

I would recommend picking up a anti-cortisol. When one comes off of a cycle, the cortisol production skyrockets because the body's natural state is very un-natural. I like Designer Supp's Lean Xtreme regular or 2.0. This will help with maintaining gains and even making a little more in PCT.

I don't exactly know if hdrol is toxic on the liver but if it is, I would recommend Anabolic Innovation's Cycle support for 1 week pre-cycle all the way to 1 week AFTER your post cycle therapy is done. For example, if your cycle is four weeks and your PCT is four weeks, you would take Cycle Support for ten weeks. It will help your body, not just your liver.

Other than that.. it looks good. Just look into an Anti-Cort and maye cycle support.

Good luck and ask if you need any more help.

james c

james c

Awards
p.c.t

No AI is needed. In a post cycle therapy, you want to control estrogen, not destroy is as it is necessary to proper function of hormone production.

Make sure your tamoxifen citrate dosing is correct. I would do 40/40/20/20.
Good call on picking up a test booster. I like ActivaTe Xtreme personally but iSatori has great products.

I would recommend picking up a anti-cortisol. When one comes off of a cycle, the cortisol production skyrockets because the body's natural state is very un-natural. I like Designer Supp's Lean Xtreme regular or 2.0. This will help with maintaining gains and even making a little more in post cycle therapy.

I don't exactly know if hdrol is toxic on the liver but if it is, I would recommend Anabolic Innovation's Cycle support for 1 week pre-cycle all the way to 1 week AFTER your post cycle therapy is done. For example, if your cycle is four weeks and your PCT is four weeks, you would take Cycle Support for ten weeks. It will help your body, not just your liver.

Other than that.. it looks good. Just look into an Anti-Cort and maye cycle support.

Good luck and ask if you need any more help.
thanks for the advice was going 2 run my nolva like 40/30/20/10 do u think thats ok plus do i start the test booster the same day i start nolva then tamper it down near the end thanks also will the lean extreme be fine 2 use as its got reduced estro aswel