Toremifene PCT...makng sure i have it down right

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive got one more week of Epistane and I want to make sure I have my dosing and stuff with Toremifene right. My cycle has been 20-30-30-40. 4 Week cycle. How exactly do i need to dose it?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
im no expert

but after a epistane cycle serm doesnt have to be high as you have done so

i believe you want to do this instead
40-30-30-20

taper down. thats what i think you should do. wait for more responses. those dosages are really small then again epistane is really weak in shutdown department

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Ive got one more week of Epistane and I want to make sure I have my dosing and stuff with Toremifene right. My cycle has been 20-30-30-40. 4 Week cycle. How exactly do i need to dose it?
I do 160mg for 3 days, 120 mg for 4 days, 80mgs for 7 days, 40 mgs for 7 days. I taper into a NHA stack starting day 8 and I take my balls up to double normal size.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I do 160mg for 3 days, 120 mg for 4 days, 80mgs for 7 days, 40 mgs for 7 days. I taper into a NHA stack starting day 8 and I take my balls up to double normal size.
he speaks the truth. get ready to walk like a cowboy if you do this pct.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
he speaks the truth. get ready to walk like a cowboy if you do this post cycle therapy.
How long does it take to see results from Tor? I've heard it's supposed to work pretty quickly. I just finished a cycle of Epistane as well (full cycle, not pulsed) and have been taking 120mgs Tor for the last four days. So far, I've felt and seen no difference in the nuggets.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to see results from Tor? I've heard it's supposed to work pretty quickly. I just finished a cycle of Epistane as well (full cycle, not pulsed) and have been taking 120mgs Tor for the last four days. So far, I've felt and seen no difference in the nuggets.
Yeah, when I ran superdrol and 11OXO it took about two weeks for me to get back to normal... But then again I was running SD _and_ 11OXO so I was shut down more than I was on my previous cycle of just SD. I've heard that running Epi you can expect the boys to return to normal after a week using Torem. Have you noticed any shrinkage while on Epi, I didn't at all when I pulsed it for 5 weeks.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Yeah, when I ran superdrol and 11OXO it took about two weeks for me to get back to normal... But then again I was running superdrol _and_ 11OXO so I was shut down more than I was on my previous cycle of just SD. I've heard that running Epi you can expect the boys to return to normal after a week using Torem. Have you noticed any shrinkage while on Epi, I didn't at all when I pulsed it for 5 weeks.
I didn't notice any shrinkage, they just don't feel as full as they should. I also think my libido could be a little stronger too.

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
I didn't notice any shrinkage, they just don't feel as full as they should. I also think my libido could be a little stronger too.
same with me, i ran epi up to 60mgs for 5 weeks. on day four of toremifene and @ 180 mgs and just dont feel like everybody says i should. wonder if i should throw a pinch of clomid in or just wait?? also taking retain... that isnt suppressive like 11 oxo is it??

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
same with me, i ran epi up to 60mgs for 5 weeks. on day four of toremifene and @ 180 mgs and just dont feel like everybody says i should. wonder if i should throw a pinch of clomid in or just wait?? also taking retain... that isnt suppressive like 11 oxo is it??
it took me close to week 3 of PCT to feel more normal and fix any shrinkage issues that might ahve happened just sharing my findings i was frekaing out

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
it took me close to week 3 of post cycle therapy to feel more normal and fix any shrinkage issues that might ahve happened just sharing my findings i was frekaing out
u lose any gains?? What did u do for training pct?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
u lose any gains?? What did u do for training post cycle therapy?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/70102-phera-epi-log.html#post885492

my cycle was phera bridged into epi. you can readup on it all there i didnt leave anything out mentioned most of the negatives and positives.

after the phera i lost im guessing water weight about 5-7lbs and maintained till today the 7-9lbs i gained from that cycle and pct. i continue to improve back up to 210 211 ish maxing out at like 215ish or so. my goal is 220.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I've been taking Toremifene for one week as of today. My libido is ok, I just feel hollow down there. I know they're full size, it just doesn't feel like I have a pair. Would running a lose dose of HCG for a few days harm anything?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it's a little late to mention trying this for this cycle but i've tried this........about 2 weeks before the end of a cycle try double dosing pavavol....i should revieve that empty feeling you have.....at least give you a jolt down there.....