Dream P C T...

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im basically wondering what you'd choose as your post cycle therapy if money was no option. Obviously, overkill is possible is this scenario. My dream p c t plan consists of products that essential in p c t and many that I just love to help hold on to gains from my cycle. I was just looking through some of these awesome products that have been or will be released soon. Of course, differerent variables (length, dosage, compounds, etc...) will have to be taken into account, Im going to list the p c t I think is the best money can buy. Id like anyone thats interested to post one as well.

I wont list staples or supporting supps, but obviously, those are needed.

MY DREAM P C T LAYOUT
Torem: 120/90/60/30(I absolutely think Torem is superior to Nolva or a nolva/clomid combo. It gets the boys back faster and isnt as liver toxic)
ATD: 1/2/3/4/3/2/1 (Inverse protocol. Has anyone tried an inverse run with 6-OXO Xtreme?)
Retain2.0: 5/5/4/3/2/1 (I'd like to know if anyone thats used Xlean or LeanXtreme2 prefers one over the other)
MassFx: 5/5/5/5
Drive: 5/5/5/5
RPM: preworkout only
Cordygen5: 4/4/4/4
LipoUltra w/ ras.ketones.: 8 sprays per day
AspireLite: as needed
Neovar: 8 per day
Oratropin: E.O.D.

That would be what I'd go with if money was no option. I know Drive and MassFx are somewhat similar, but I believe both would work nicely to get that natty test production back up and also boost libido nicely. LipoUltra helps awesome in keeping certain areas tight with no stim effects. Cordygen, Drive, and RPM will give insane endurance, pumps, and strength. Retain2 is the best cortisol product Ive used, but xlean/leanxtreme2 are both on my list to try. AspireLite is great for days/nights when you're not feeling 'up' to it. Neovar gives you better pumps and the ability to increase those carbs so you can prevent any muscle loss in p c t.

Possible P C T products I want to try and would love to hear feedback on:

Ibe's Xlean
The new Lean Xtreme(not many could've tried this one yet)
6-OXO Xtreme
Crowlers Post Cycle Support (same here)
Just basic high dosed Reservatrol

Alright guys, chime in with your thoughts/opinions. Im just killing time until my boy Forrest destroys Shogun(and also praying for him as Forrest will probably need some help).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im basically wondering what you'd choose as your post cycle therapy if money was no option. Obviously, overkill is possible is this scenario. My dream p c t plan consists of products that essential in p c t and many that I just love to help hold on to gains from my cycle. I was just looking through some of these awesome products that have been or will be released soon. Of course, differerent variables (length, dosage, compounds, etc...) will have to be taken into account, Im going to list the p c t I think is the best money can buy. Id like anyone thats interested to post one as well.

I wont list staples or supporting supps, but obviously, those are needed.

MY DREAM P C T LAYOUT
Torem: 120/90/60/30(I absolutely think Torem is superior to Nolva or a nolva/clomid combo. It gets the boys back faster and isnt as liver toxic)
ATD: 1/2/3/4/3/2/1 (Inverse protocol. Has anyone tried an inverse run with 6-OXO Xtreme?)
Retain2.0: 5/5/4/3/2/1 (I'd like to know if anyone thats used Xlean or LeanXtreme2 prefers one over the other)
MassFx: 5/5/5/5
Drive: 5/5/5/5
RPM: preworkout only
Cordygen5: 4/4/4/4
LipoUltra w/ ras.ketones.: 8 sprays per day
AspireLite: as needed
Neovar: 8 per day

That would be what I'd go with if money was no option. I know Drive and MassFx are somewhat similar, but I believe both would work nicely to get that natty test production back up and also boost libido nicely. LipoUltra helps awesome in keeping certain areas tight with no stim effects. Cordygen, Drive, and RPM will give insane endurance, pumps, and strength. Retain2 is the best cortisol product Ive used, but xlean/leanxtreme2 are both on my list to try. AspireLite is great for days/nights when you're not feeling 'up' to it. Neovar gives you better pumps and the ability to increase those carbs so you can prevent any muscle loss in p c t.

Possible P C T products I want to try and would love to hear feedback on:

Ibe's Xlean
The new Lean Xtreme(not many could've tried this one yet)
6-OXO Xtreme
Crowlers Post Cycle Support (same here)
Just basic high dosed Reservatrol

Alright guys, chime in with your thoughts/opinions. Im just killing time until my boy Forrest destroys Shogun(and also praying for him as Forrest will probably need some help).
I've taken 6-oxo extreme, and am currently taking high dose resveratrol, but not as PCT, just as supplemental :)

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I've taken 6-oxo extreme, and am currently taking high dose resveratrol, but not as post cycle therapy, just as supplemental :)
How did you like 6-oxo extreme? How would you compare it to other AI's?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you like 6-oxo extreme? How would you compare it to other AI's?
dunno, haven't taken anything else. I mostly bought it for the resveratrol/quercetin/piperine mix, as I didn't realize it was a 15 day bottle for the price. :) It felt great tho, so does 1g active resveratrol by itself :D

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Obviously, some of reserv's benefits aren't really 'felt', but what have you noticed using it?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Good question. Besides the ones you've already mention a few items i would throw in there would be:
-Lr3 Igf-1
-hGH or some gh releasing peptide
-Albuterol??Read studies showing it is ergogenic
-Transdermal Formestane....although i'm sure an injectable preperation would be ideal
-X Factor(Arachidonic Acid) Anyone use this in PCT with success?
-Beta-Alanine/Creatine
-Teslac.....is this stuff even available anywhere???i have no clue??
-Liver Longer and other support supps

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously, some of reserv's benefits aren't really 'felt', but what have you noticed using it?
my balls feel full and tingly :D Its not exactly increased libido, but is increased sexual performance and great orgasms. Feels like I remember 17 feeling :D

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i cant believe oratropin or just i-gf1 in general didnt make your dream list

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
i cant believe oratropin or just i-gf1 in general didnt make your dream list
Yep, I just flat out forgot it. I just edited my list. Its definately a worthy p c t addition.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Albuterol will also improve lipids.
ZMA
Anti cort
Vit E
Tanning

I think a lot of this depends on the cycle itself though.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy is overdone these days.
It seems like it is, but on the other hand, it's essentially more important than the cycle itself. Why risk losing gains and being shutdown (physically and mentally)?