1. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dream P C T...

Im basically wondering what you'd choose as your post cycle therapy if money was no option. Obviously, overkill is possible is this scenario. My dream p c t plan consists of products that essential in p c t and many that I just love to help hold on to gains from my cycle. I was just looking through some of these awesome products that have been or will be released soon. Of course, differerent variables (length, dosage, compounds, etc...) will have to be taken into account, Im going to list the p c t I think is the best money can buy. Id like anyone thats interested to post one as well.

I wont list staples or supporting supps, but obviously, those are needed.

MY DREAM P C T LAYOUT
    Torem: 120/90/60/30(I absolutely think Torem is superior to Nolva or a nolva/clomid combo. It gets the boys back faster and isnt as liver toxic)
    ATD: 1/2/3/4/3/2/1 (Inverse protocol. Has anyone tried an inverse run with 6-OXO Xtreme?)
    Retain2.0: 5/5/4/3/2/1 (I'd like to know if anyone thats used Xlean or LeanXtreme2 prefers one over the other)
    MassFx: 5/5/5/5
    Drive: 5/5/5/5
    RPM: preworkout only
    Cordygen5: 4/4/4/4
    LipoUltra w/ ras.ketones.: 8 sprays per day
    AspireLite: as needed
    Neovar: 8 per day
    Oratropin: E.O.D.

That would be what I'd go with if money was no option. I know Drive and MassFx are somewhat similar, but I believe both would work nicely to get that natty test production back up and also boost libido nicely. LipoUltra helps awesome in keeping certain areas tight with no stim effects. Cordygen, Drive, and RPM will give insane endurance, pumps, and strength. Retain2 is the best cortisol product Ive used, but xlean/leanxtreme2 are both on my list to try. AspireLite is great for days/nights when you're not feeling 'up' to it. Neovar gives you better pumps and the ability to increase those carbs so you can prevent any muscle loss in p c t.

Possible P C T products I want to try and would love to hear feedback on:

Ibe's Xlean
    The new Lean Xtreme(not many could've tried this one yet)
    6-OXO Xtreme
    Crowlers Post Cycle Support (same here)
    Just basic high dosed Reservatrol

Alright guys, chime in with your thoughts/opinions. Im just killing time until my boy Forrest destroys Shogun(and also praying for him as Forrest will probably need some help).

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    Im basically wondering what you'd choose as your post cycle therapy if money was no option. Obviously, overkill is possible is this scenario. My dream p c t plan consists of products that essential in p c t and many that I just love to help hold on to gains from my cycle. I was just looking through some of these awesome products that have been or will be released soon. Of course, differerent variables (length, dosage, compounds, etc...) will have to be taken into account, Im going to list the p c t I think is the best money can buy. Id like anyone thats interested to post one as well.

I wont list staples or supporting supps, but obviously, those are needed.

MY DREAM P C T LAYOUT
    Torem: 120/90/60/30(I absolutely think Torem is superior to Nolva or a nolva/clomid combo. It gets the boys back faster and isnt as liver toxic)
    ATD: 1/2/3/4/3/2/1 (Inverse protocol. Has anyone tried an inverse run with 6-OXO Xtreme?)
    Retain2.0: 5/5/4/3/2/1 (I'd like to know if anyone thats used Xlean or LeanXtreme2 prefers one over the other)
    MassFx: 5/5/5/5
    Drive: 5/5/5/5
    RPM: preworkout only
    Cordygen5: 4/4/4/4
    LipoUltra w/ ras.ketones.: 8 sprays per day
    AspireLite: as needed
    Neovar: 8 per day

That would be what I'd go with if money was no option. I know Drive and MassFx are somewhat similar, but I believe both would work nicely to get that natty test production back up and also boost libido nicely. LipoUltra helps awesome in keeping certain areas tight with no stim effects. Cordygen, Drive, and RPM will give insane endurance, pumps, and strength. Retain2 is the best cortisol product Ive used, but xlean/leanxtreme2 are both on my list to try. AspireLite is great for days/nights when you're not feeling 'up' to it. Neovar gives you better pumps and the ability to increase those carbs so you can prevent any muscle loss in p c t.

Possible P C T products I want to try and would love to hear feedback on:

Ibe's Xlean
    The new Lean Xtreme(not many could've tried this one yet)
    6-OXO Xtreme
    Crowlers Post Cycle Support (same here)
    Just basic high dosed Reservatrol

Alright guys, chime in with your thoughts/opinions. Im just killing time until my boy Forrest destroys Shogun(and also praying for him as Forrest will probably need some help).
    I've taken 6-oxo extreme, and am currently taking high dose resveratrol, but not as PCT, just as supplemental
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.3%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've taken 6-oxo extreme, and am currently taking high dose resveratrol, but not as post cycle therapy, just as supplemental
    How did you like 6-oxo extreme? How would you compare it to other AI's?
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    How did you like 6-oxo extreme? How would you compare it to other AI's?
    dunno, haven't taken anything else. I mostly bought it for the resveratrol/quercetin/piperine mix, as I didn't realize it was a 15 day bottle for the price. It felt great tho, so does 1g active resveratrol by itself
  5. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Obviously, some of reserv's benefits aren't really 'felt', but what have you noticed using it?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.09%

Good question. Besides the ones you've already mention a few items i would throw in there would be:
    -Lr3 Igf-1
    -hGH or some gh releasing peptide
    -Albuterol??Read studies showing it is ergogenic
    -Transdermal Formestane....although i'm sure an injectable preperation would be ideal
    -X Factor(Arachidonic Acid) Anyone use this in PCT with success?
    -Beta-Alanine/Creatine
    -Teslac.....is this stuff even available anywhere???i have no clue??
    -Liver Longer and other support supps
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    Obviously, some of reserv's benefits aren't really 'felt', but what have you noticed using it?
    my balls feel full and tingly Its not exactly increased libido, but is increased sexual performance and great orgasms. Feels like I remember 17 feeling
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.85%

i cant believe oratropin or just i-gf1 in general didnt make your dream list
  9. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    i cant believe oratropin or just i-gf1 in general didnt make your dream list
    Yep, I just flat out forgot it. I just edited my list. Its definately a worthy p c t addition.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Albuterol will also improve lipids.
    ZMA
    Anti cort
    Vit E
    Tanning

I think a lot of this depends on the cycle itself though.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

PCT is overdone these days.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.3%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    post cycle therapy is overdone these days.
    It seems like it is, but on the other hand, it's essentially more important than the cycle itself. Why risk losing gains and being shutdown (physically and mentally)?

Similar Forum Threads

1. ZMA and Dreams?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:57 AM
  2. Your Legal Dream Cycle
    By Lich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 03:38 AM
  3. Post your *Dream* cycle!
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45