Tamoxifen only

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Let's say my estrogen levels are on the high side. Could I run Tamoxifen only to help it drop? If so, what would be the best way to run it? Just wondering cause I have an extra bottle laying around. Thanks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean "my estrogen levels are high"? after a cycle? how do you know there high? did you start knitting or crying out of nowhere? did you start watching lifetime or dr. quinn???????

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I can't stop crying, I always watch Lifetime, and I'm bleeding out my vagina.

I had blood work done. I also was a pretty big alcoholic 3 months ago. I'm dry now.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
got steps.....or just "white knuckling it"

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
got steps.....or just "white knuckling it"
I've went to AA a long time ago, but I found it did nothing for me. Pretty much "white knuckling it". Trying to stay positive and getting back to working out helps.

During my lack of training and binging, I've forgotten a lot of useful information. Tamoxifen will just block my estrogen receptors. So it looks like I would need an AI. So keep my original question, just replace Tamoxifen with AI. :)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I also was a pretty big alcoholic 3 months ago. I'm dry now.
Dude, if you were an alcoholic 3 months ago, your an alcoholic today, and you will be tomorrow also. Your just "dry"

Sorry for the off topic hijack.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well i jumped off topic too....but you're absolutely correct...today, tomorrow and forever....it took me a long time to understand that S*** and even longer to want to do anything about it......ok its officially hijacked!!!!

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you were an alcoholic 3 months ago, your an alcoholic today, and you will be tomorrow also. Your just "dry"

Sorry for the off topic hijack.
Oh, that's right, it's a "disease". :rolleyes:

Well, "Dude", thanks for your completely necessary post. Way to contribute to this thread.

It's also good to see that there have been 3 replies to this thread and not one is even on topic.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's say my estrogen levels are on the high side. Could I run Tamoxifen only to help it drop? If so, what would be the best way to run it? Just wondering cause I have an extra bottle laying around. Thanks.
I'd say its a bad idea. to strip off excess estrogen, you are probably better off with a light dosed suicide inhibitor, like ATD or 6-oxo or hyperdrol x2. tamoxifen is not meant for that. I'm looking into long term low dose AI actually after reading that caffeine intake as low as 500mg/day could raise estrogen levels. taking an AI for coffee sheeesh

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I'd say its a bad idea. to strip off excess estrogen, you are probably better off with a light dosed suicide inhibitor, like ATD or 6-oxo or hyperdrol x2. tamoxifen is not meant for that. I'm looking into long term low dose AI actually after reading that caffeine intake as low as 500mg/day could raise estrogen levels. taking an AI for coffee sheeesh
Yeah, I posted up above about forgetting that tamoxifen will block estrogen receptors not lower them. I will need an AI for that. What about a low dosed Anastrozole or Letrozole? How should I dose those and for how long?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I posted up above about forgetting that tamoxifen will block estrogen receptors not lower them. I will need an AI for that. What about a low dosed Anastrozole or Letrozole? How should I dose those and for how long?
I'd go with something simple like ATD or 6-oxo really. Going for expensive pharmaceutical ones that were designed to be used for women with breast cancer seems wrong :) or maybe just unnecessary

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
NP's got cheap trione for that (bulk section)....

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with something simple like ATD or 6-oxo really. Going for expensive pharmaceutical ones that were designed to be used for women with breast cancer seems wrong :) or maybe just unnecessary
Just wondering, but I can get Anastrozole for much much cheaper than ATD or 6-oxo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had found Anastrozole moderately cheap, but never that low :)