Post Cycle help

cochran802

Awards
I am currently starting a cycle of Testadrol and 13 Ethyl Bolan I am going to run it for 4 weeks and I was wondering if someone could help me with my post cycle. I also was wondering if I could use IDS' Post Cycle Tabs for my post cycle cant get any info on them.

supps:
Testadrol -Superdrol Clone
13 Ethyl Bolan -X-mass Clone
Glucosamine Sulfate
Fish Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Mega Men Vitamin
Protein
Cycle Support

Post Cycle:
Toremifene Citrate
Rebound xt
fenugreek
Protein
Cycle Support

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey there bro! Drop the Reboud XT completely! It should not be used in PCT at all. If you want to add something else, try Dermacrine Sustain by Primordial Performance.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey there bro! Drop the Reboud XT completely! It should not be used in post cycle therapy at all. If you want to add something else, try Dermacrine Sustain by Primordial Performance.
:goodpost:

And what doses are you running the Torm at?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Innovative is out of torem and this other source that I won't list keeps jerkin' me off. My rats NEED this SERM for an experiment and I don't want to feed them the bottle of nolva that's in the lab, since I hear so many good things about it's quick restoration and low toxicity. I promise I'll never feed the rats pro-steroids again :(

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by pro-steroids?
I'm sure someone can't wait to chime in to tell me that I'm wrong... but I say pro-steroid when a ingested compound has an enzymatic conversion into a target anabolic steroid.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I'm sure someone can't wait to chime in to tell me that I'm wrong... but I say pro-steroid when a ingested compound has an enzymatic conversion into a target anabolic steroid.
So basically it's a pro-hormone like Epi or Superdrol right?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I hesitate to use any other word than 'designer steroid' when talking about those though. I dude at a supplement store close to me was using the word 'testosterone booster' as his sales pitch for Hemaguno. I had to chime in. ;) And tell it like it is...

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Innovative is out of torem and this other source that I won't list keeps jerkin' me off. My rats NEED this SERM for an experiment and I don't want to feed them the bottle of nolva that's in the lab, since I hear so many good things about it's quick restoration and low toxicity. I promise I'll never feed the rats pro-steroids again :(
get the torm from chem one

Last edited:
soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Have I lost my mind or is posting of sources being allowed now?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am currently starting a cycle of Testadrol and 13 Ethyl Bolan I am going to run it for 4 weeks and I was wondering if someone could help me with my post cycle. I also was wondering if I could use IDS' Post Cycle Tabs for my post cycle cant get any info on them.

supps:
Testadrol -Superdrol Clone
13 Ethyl Bolan -X-mass Clone
Glucosamine Sulfate
Fish Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Mega Men Vitamin
Protein
Cycle Support

Post Cycle:
Toremifene Citrate
Rebound xt
fenugreek
Protein
Cycle Support
First off I have to ask why are you using the X mass? I mean SD should get you the results your looking for. Isnt this your first cycle (sorry if I am wrong on that?)? I am sure you have taken the time to plan this out so I am really just asking why you want to run X-mass with it. And I realize it is a non methyl.

I'll comment on the pct shortly...

cochran802

Awards
My friend did a cycle using x-mass and used it to help with bulking. His end results where great and since x mass is a non methyl it should be fine. When I researched it everything I found lead me to believe its ok to stack the 2. This would be my second cycle. My first was about 6 month ago of just Testadrol.