Critique

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys. I need some expert critiquing with my post cycle therapy. Here's what I plan on running for PCT after my dbol/test e cycle.

PCT
1. Ralox 40/40/20/20
2. Toremifene 120/90/60/30
(all in mg)
Yay? Nay?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys. I need some expert critiquing with my post cycle therapy. Here's what I plan on running for post cycle therapy after my dbol/test e cycle.

PCT
1. Ralox 40/40/20/20
2. Toremifene 120/90/60/30
(all in mg)
Yay? Nay?
Whats up! LOL, you think someone else would respond to your posts? No prob though.

Ralox needs to be dosed higher because it has a low oral absorption. Check out this thread, I believe it has dosing for both SERMs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/74434-help-me-pick.html

Were you running both SERM's at the same time??? Just want to be clear on what you meant by 1,2....

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Whats up! LOL, you think someone else would respond to your posts? No prob though.
Thanks man.

Were you running both SERM's at the same time??? Just want to be clear on what you meant by 1,2....
No, not both at the same time. I was unsure on which one I should run. Probably go with Tore, regardless of the price. Anyways, what else do you suggest I run with it because I read instances where both were ran by itself after a cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which would you prefer and at what doses?

Retain2
X-Lean
11-OXO
Formestane / Penetrate

I've read good reviews about these.
Formestane is an AI and I have only tried 7-OH. X-Lean and Retain 2 are getting great reviews.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
We after doing some researching and process of elimination, I've decided to go with Retain 2. All of your advice has been greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14