My attempt at getting rid of gyno

dice404

Awards
Ok, so ive had pubertal gynecomastia since i was about 13. I'm talking about lumps, pain, and huge puffy nips. Not pretty to say the least. It got better for a little while then stayed the same. About a year ago I did a cycle of superdrol which aggravated it a little bit and now I would say that it is about the size of a quarter in each nip. So here's the plan:

Week 1: 60mg raloxifene ed, 50mg atd ed
week 2: 60mg raloxifene ed, 25mg atd ed
week 3: 60mg raloxifene ed, 25mg atd ed
week 4: 60mg raloxifene ed, 25mg atd eod
week 5: 60mg raloxifene ed, 25mg atd eod
week 6: 60mg raloxifene ed, 25mg atd eod
week 7: 60mg raloxifene ed
week 8: 60mg raloxifene ed
week 9: 30mg raloxifene ed
week 10:30mg raloxifene ed

Just dosed the raloxifene and atd so here goes...

P.S. props to RenegadeRows, im following his protocol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gyno for that long and that big will be hard to get rid of without surgery but i'm sure under that plan you'll at least reduce the size but you'll always be prone to having it flair up on any cycles.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gyno for that long and that big will be hard to get rid of without surgery but i'm sure under that plan you'll at least reduce the size but you'll always be prone to having it flair up on any cycles.
Ya, it's unfortunate that it happens... when I die, my first question to God will be; "Why do men have nipples??!?!??!"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tamox two for one from board sponsor!

I just ordered some myself. For some reason when I dropped the Rebound Reloaded a week ago (after taking 2 caps a day for 6 weeks) it seems to have had a rebound effect and my right nipple is a little tender and the lump is bigger than normal. I've never had this effect with rebound before, and I've taken it solo a few times.

dice404

Awards
Ya I know it's a long shot because I've had it for so long but I'll be happy with just about any improvements. I did a cycle of epi in april and it made like almost half of my gyno go away, but i got some rebound after i came off and now im in the same boat as before. I'll be happy with a 50% reduction as long as i don't get any rebound.

mildain

Awards
Hey Dice how is the gyno cycle working out for you?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i suggest adding low dose epistane and E-form in there, E-form helped me a lot but i did get some rebound. staying on caber should prevent rebound though.

dice404

Awards
Well, I expected to get a lot more out of this gyno reducing cycle. There was only a VERY slight reduction in the size, although sensitivity was pretty much gone. At this point, I've had it for so long that I'm just going to get surgery. Right now I'm trying to see if insurance will cover it.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, I expected to get a lot more out of this gyno reducing cycle. There was only a VERY slight reduction in the size, although sensitivity was pretty much gone. At this point, I've had it for so long that I'm just going to get surgery. Right now I'm trying to see if insurance will cover it.
Before you go under the knife, have you ever considered letro? Many guys have had sucess using it, but it can have a wicked rebound if you taper too quickly. You may want to consider running a low dose Nolva while you taper to further prevent a rebound. My gyno subsided with Nolva alone, but I caught it immediately. I don't know, just a thought.