when to run PCT on the cycle i'm running - AnabolicMinds.com

when to run PCT on the cycle i'm running

when to run PCT on the cycle i'm running

hello all.

this is my first post so i hope you dont mind starting off with a question, rather than a introduction, but i'm quite keen to get some info on my question pretty quickly, so i'll explain now.

running my first course of AAS. pherabol to be exact. now i have all i will need for PCT i hope. nolva, some t-drive xtreme, and then q-10 and milk thistle, GLA and other supps (vits etc).

when i started the pherabol though, i hit libido and lethargy problems, and it was suggested to me that tribulus and 4-AD might help, so i got them in and i'm running then now aswell. i started the 4-AD and tribulus 2 weeks into my 4 week phera cycle, and though it has helped the problems i had somewhat, the thing i noticed the most was the extra power and pump i was getting in the gym. 4-AD and phera seem alot better than just phera alone.

i need to stop the phera after 4 weeks i know, for my livers sake, but i wanted to continue the 4-AD use for a further 2 weeks after my phera stops.

my question is, when do i start the PCT? do i start it when i stop the AAS(pherabol) but whilst still running the pro hormone(4-AD) or do i wait until i have finished the 4-AD cycle aswell, some 2 weeks after the pherabol stops, and then start PCT?

taking 40mg of pherabol ED orally 4x10mg
    900mg 4AD orally ED 3x300mg

thanks for your time reading all that.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

after the 4ad, or end the 4ad at the same time as pherabol and start then.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

ok, thanks for that.

was a little worried i might need the PCT whilst continuing the 4AD though being as 4AD isnt an AAS, but perhaps showing my ignorance there with that thought.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tigernut View Post
    ok, thanks for that.

was a little worried i might need the post cycle therapy whilst continuing the 4AD though being as 4AD isnt an anabolic steroids, but perhaps showing my ignorance there with that thought.
    Really it has the same effect in the end as a steroid, causes your body to stop producing as much testosterone and you need something to kickstart the test again.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. When to start PCT after finishing test e cycle?
    By dubplate6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 07:23 PM
  3. is it harder to lift the same weight when its more dense on the bar?
    By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:12 PM
  4. Nolva ED with test cycle...how and when to start pct?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:12 PM
  5. when to start pct after test cycle
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 07:00 PM