can i use a serm for puberty gyno, (im 22)

  1. New Member
    krogtaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    83.59%

    can i use a serm for puberty gyno, (im 22)


    never used any prohoromone type products, but over the last year or two i have noticed more tissue under my nipples that doesnt feel like fat. they've always been kinda puffy.

    i was considering running letro and torem, but am worried that if i still (since they have recently gotten worse) have high estrogen levels i might increase receptor sensitivity/number, and once i come off a serm it will come back worse.

    any advise on what to do?

    I was mainly wondering if i should be worried that it will come back naturally because it has developed so late and recently, or if ther is something i can do to make sure estrogen levels are not to high now

  2. New Member
    dice404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    55.04%

    I'm actually gonna run some raloxifene and some atd to try to get rid of my pubertal gyno. renegaderows has a protocal that worked for him that im gonna follow. Getting rid of gyno: What worked for me
  3. New Member
    dice404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    55.04%
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    never used any prohoromone type products, but over the last year or two i have noticed more tissue under my nipples that doesnt feel like fat. they've always been kinda puffy.

    i was considering running letro and torem, but am worried that if i still (since they have recently gotten worse) have high estrogen levels i might increase receptor sensitivity/number, and once i come off a serm it will come back worse.

    any advise on what to do?

    I was mainly wondering if i should be worried that it will come back naturally because it has developed so late and recently, or if ther is something i can do to make sure estrogen levels are not to high now

    High DHT is the most effective (non-rebound) method of getting rid of gyno as far as I know…. Even more effective when coupled with an AI like formestane or exemestane. If you can find DHT (stanolone) you could make a topical out of it very easily.

    I would stay away from SERMs for the reasons you mentioned, among a few other reasons.

    -Pp
  5. New Member
    smc252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    46.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    High DHT is the most effective (non-rebound) method of getting rid of gyno as far as I know…. Even more effective when coupled with an AI like formestane or exemestane. If you can find DHT (stanolone) you could make a topical out of it very easily.
    What about masteron or proviron?

    I have tried adex and had no results. (Although it is helping my low testosterone.) I want to run a dry compound on top to see what I can or can't do... I have Tbol but am afraid of making my slight gyno worse.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smc252 View Post
    What about masteron or proviron?

    I have tried adex and had no results. (Although it is helping my low testosterone.) I want to run a dry compound on top to see what I can or can't do... I have Tbol but am afraid of making my slight gyno worse.
    I would imagine Masteron functioning very similar to DHT. I wouldnt use the Tbol.

    -Pp
  7. New Member
    smc252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    46.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I would imagine Masteron functioning very similar to DHT. I wouldnt use the Tbol.

    -Pp
    I'm gonna run some masteron and see what I can do (And yes I am edu-ma-cated as far as endocrinology and these drugs go. I've had endocrine issues for the past 6yrs or so.)

    I think it'd be wise to keep some testosterone in me, what do you think; should I start out the masteron and add in test later or right away? (I have prop and enanth, I'm a TRT patient w/ no doc currently.) I like to titrate when I am taking new drugs, so I will probably start out at 100-150mg/wk, divided in 2 shots and adjust as I see needed.

    I have the adex, which I am currently on, as well as letrozole and 2 different serms in case I ever need them. I also have dostinex to try and cover all bases.

    Being on the Adex, I know my LH and test have come up some. After 4yrs of serious training at 360ng/dl, and even worse, my free test was in the low 30% of the range. I was literally STUCK at 155lbs. UGH. Just recetly, I have put on some muscle! Just gotta get rid of the mild gyno

    I am seeing mixed review about epistane... seen some awesome results as well though, so it may as well, be an option. I am posting all this because I plan to keep everyone updated on what works, and what side effects, if any, I get.

    I will also try some proviron, heard some guys running 50mg/day on hefty cycles and getting rid of gyno with no probs.

    Who wants to sponsor me? This is gonna be pricey! lol

    -Steve
  8. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Using Testosterone and then trying to limit aromatization with an anti-e is like taking 2 steps forward and 2 steps back. Keep things simple and just go for strait DHT. (or possibly masteron or anavar… I wouldn’t use proviron)

    -Pp
  9. New Member
    krogtaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    83.59%

    thanks, i actually wanted to try dermacrine sustain. do you have a reco for a non-pct attempt at this? is it ok to use 2 bottles in a row, and should you taper dose?
  10. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Using Testosterone and then trying to limit aromatization with an anti-e is like taking 2 steps forward and 2 steps back. Keep things simple and just go for strait DHT. (or possibly masteron or anavar… I wouldn’t use proviron)

    -Pp
    i feel this kind of approach just isnt mentioned enough. the bodies main anti-estrogen is DHT. DHT has been shown in studies to wipe out ER activity specifically in breast tissue. if you can make a transdermal out of DHT and apply it directly to the nipples, it would be a much better approach than any type of direct estrogen inhibition therapy.


    that being said, i had pubertal gyno in my time. a full year of tamoxifen/anastrazole use got rid of it for me. still not quite sure if it was worth that much effort.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    thanks, i actually wanted to try dermacrine sustain. do you have a reco for a non-post cycle therapy attempt at this? is it ok to use 2 bottles in a row, and should you taper dose?
    Yes, plenty of guys use Sustain just as a stand alone testosterone and libido booster.

    The product was designed for long term use, so 2 or 3 bottles in a row is no problem at all. No need to taper either. Although you could move down to a lower “maintenance” dose to make the product last a little longer. (2-3 pumps)

    The body doesn’t become dependant like it would with the original Dermacrine which you have to cycle because it can eventually suppress the body’s natural T production.

    -Pp
  12. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    i feel this kind of approach just isnt mentioned enough. the bodies main anti-estrogen is DHT. DHT has been shown in studies to wipe out ER activity specifically in breast tissue. if you can make a transdermal out of DHT and apply it directly to the nipples, it would be a much better approach than any type of direct estrogen inhibition therapy.
    It would be all well and good, but I think myself as well as most people wouldn't know where to start to find DHT, let alone suspend it as a transdermal.

    :Looks in the direction of Primordial:
  13. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Using Testosterone and then trying to limit aromatization with an anti-e is like taking 2 steps forward and 2 steps back. Keep things simple and just go for strait DHT. (or possibly masteron or anavar… I wouldn’t use proviron)

    -Pp
    why wouldnt you use proviron? is your reasoning because it frees up test?

    m5aa would work too im suspecting because it converts to methylDHT, right?

    interesting input Pp
  14. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    why wouldnt you use proviron? is your reasoning because it frees up test?

    m5aa would work too im suspecting because it converts to methylDHT, right?

    interesting input Pp
    Honestly, DHT is the only hormone I would fully trust (based on the research)... other DHT related hormones such as proviron, masteron, primo, or even anavar would be marginaly less effective IMO... The 1-methyl on proviron gives it less binding affinity to the AR and ER I believe.

    -Pp
  15. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i read that winsrol was alo derived from dht so would that be a choice? Also is there such thing as oral masteron or is it just injectible? i searched around but could not find anything about about a transdermal dht or even anything about bulk powder.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    i read that winsrol was alo derived from dht so would that be a choice? Also is there such thing as oral masteron or is it just injectible? i searched around but could not find anything about about a transdermal dht or even anything about bulk powder.
    Yes thats right, but Winstrol has a known side effect of inducing gyno because it free's up bound estrogen and testosterone so much -- because of its super-high affinity for SHBG. Here again, Ive never seen research showing anti-estrogenic with activity with winstrol as Ive seen with pure DHT.

    I believe oral masteron was coined by IP... and was simply proviron?

    -Pp

    -Pp
  17. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thats exactly what i read. i've seen a lot on proviron and i'm really thinking about taking 50mg for 6 weeks to see how it works. The research shows that it actually boosts your libido and has no suppression and frees up bound test. This sounds like a solid product. I'm just wondering what it would do for gyno. If the muscles really harden then maybe it would take away that puffy nipple look? I've read lot of your post on here and M&M and u definitely know your stuff so i'm interested in what you think about this.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Thats exactly what i read. i've seen a lot on proviron and i'm really thinking about taking 50mg for 6 weeks to see how it works. The research shows that it actually boosts your libido and has no suppression and frees up bound test. This sounds like a solid product. I'm just wondering what it would do for gyno. If the muscles really harden then maybe it would take away that puffy nipple look? I've read lot of your post on here and M&M and u definitely know your stuff so i'm interested in what you think about this.
    I’ve seen conflicting reports on Proviron inhibiting the HPTA. My opinion is that it does negatively affect your HPTA and is at least inhibiting T production to some extent…. Which wouldn’t be any more or less than something like masteron or primo. (DHT derived AAS)

    Either way, It wouldn’t be my first choice for body re-comp… You could probably get the same effect from something legal like epi or one of the other non-aromatizing prohormones.

    -Pp
  19. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    hmmm i was just thinking....maybe doing this to reduce any signs of gyno:
    week1-3 20mg epi
    week3-7 50mg proviron

    that way the epi has 3 weks at a low enough dose to reduce any gyno and hopefully at that dose you may not shutdown. by adding the proviron the 3rd week the proviron may help with keeping the body from being shutdown and keep any estrogen low and my test levels somehat stabilized. i'm not sure if this would work though. My main goal is to get rid of the puffy nipple (left nipple) without causing my test levels to be suppresed. i did a pulse cycle of epi and p-plex about 3 months ago and it shut me down really bad. I think it was the p-plex. so i'm trying to avoid taking something that will shut me down. my levels went from 27-634 in about 10 weeks with the use of drive and powerfull. evry thing was looking great until I think that the powerfull may have actually aggravated the pre existing gyno i had. I just took letro at 2.5mg ed pryamiding up and down and now i'm on nolva at 40mg ed. the lump does not hurt and is the size of a bb. i'm trying to get rid of the bump and the puffiness completely. Do you think giving this epi&proviron stack is worth a shot?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    hmmm i was just thinking....maybe doing this to reduce any signs of gyno:
    week1-3 20mg epi
    week3-7 50mg proviron

    that way the epi has 3 weks at a low enough dose to reduce any gyno and hopefully at that dose you may not shutdown. by adding the proviron the 3rd week the proviron may help with keeping the body from being shutdown and keep any estrogen low and my test levels somehat stabilized. i'm not sure if this would work though. My main goal is to get rid of the puffy nipple (left nipple) without causing my test levels to be suppresed. i did a pulse cycle of epi and p-plex about 3 months ago and it shut me down really bad. I think it was the p-plex. so i'm trying to avoid taking something that will shut me down. my levels went from 27-634 in about 10 weeks with the use of drive and powerfull. evry thing was looking great until I think that the powerfull may have actually aggravated the pre existing gyno i had. I just took letro at 2.5mg ed pryamiding up and down and now i'm on nolva at 40mg ed. the lump does not hurt and is the size of a bb. i'm trying to get rid of the bump and the puffiness completely. Do you think giving this epi&proviron stack is worth a shot?
    Yes, it sounds like a good "hardening cycle" but if your very sensitive to shutdown it may still be a good idea to run hCG during this cycle at 250iu twice a week, this way you can bounce right back once you drop the cycle. I consider this a must for just about all AAS cycles.

    -Pp
  21. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    damn i hear you on that...i was trying to stay away from needels as much as possible. well we'll see i have some thinking to do. i would also run toremifene at the end of teh cycle or nolva to make sure everything gets back to normal asap. if i do not run the hcg then i would take a test booster like drive after the 3rd week of the epi. that stuff seems to really work. Thanks for all your input.
  22. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    hey primordial i just got some proviron i'm going to run it solo for 6 weeks at 50mgs a day to see what the effects will be on my slightly puffy nipple hopefully this will solve the problem because it is also a muscle hardner as you already know. should i split the tabs and do 25mg 2 times a day or just take the whole 50mg tab at one time?
  23. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    hey primordial i just got some proviron i'm going to run it solo for 6 weeks at 50mgs a day to see what the effects will be on my slightly puffy nipple hopefully this will solve the problem because it is also a muscle hardner as you already know. should i split the tabs and do 25mg 2 times a day or just take the whole 50mg tab at one time?
    Id split em.

    -Pp
  24. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ok will do...thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. formasurge or nolvadex for puberty gyno?
    By LukeP123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 06:36 PM
  2. What can i use to cure my pubertal gyno?
    By shadower4 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 04:49 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:40 PM
  4. How many have actually USED their SERM for PCT?
    By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 04:57 PM
  5. supp for puberty gyno
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in