does it count for PCT?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I would like some opinions on the following--say you where doing a short cycle of Tbol 30mg wk for 5wk [17meth not great for liver] so anyway cycle goes well no problems,you take a week off for PCT and start a Test E cycle --Now knowing that it will take 3-4 wks for Test to" kick in " and you continue PCT untill that time ,would it be good enough PCT?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Why not throw everything together and run PCT when your done?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Why not throw everything together and run post cycle therapy when your done?
I would have but the test didnt come in utill I was a week into PCT--so thats when I thought why not continue till it kicks in -Im not really worried, the Tbol was low dose ,short period of time.And Test isnt bad on liver --just want to know if this is common practice?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
take some time off and let your androgen receptors regenerate.

time on + post cycle therapy = time off...

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
take some time off and let your androgen receptors regenerate.

time on + post cycle therapy = time off...
Yea well the week I took off ,plus the 4wks it takes for Test E to kick in equals the time I was on Tbol

easymac

easymac

Awards
Yea well the week I took off ,plus the 4wks it takes for Test E to kick in equals the time I was on Tbol
Doesnt matter when it "kicks in". The test is still circulating and active in your system so you will be shut down.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt matter when it "kicks in". The test is still circulating and active in your system so you will be shut down.
I'm looking at this in a different approach. Yes, you are right, the test is still circulating in your blood and your hormones are starting to shift and will be making less and less of thier own testosterone.

PCT during this time would be pretty useless.

If I were you, and I were deadset on not taking the time off, I would bridge the time between the end of the tbol and the enan kicking in with a short ester like Test Prop...or even a less harsh oral...

But your best bet is to run a real PCT and then get back on.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at this in a different approach. Yes, you are right, the test is still circulating in your blood and your hormones are starting to shift and will be making less and less of thier own testosterone.

post cycle therapy during this time would be pretty useless.

If I were you, and I were deadset on not taking the time off, I would bridge the time between the end of the tbol and the enan kicking in with a short ester like Test Prop...or even a less harsh oral...

But your best bet is to run a real PCT and then get back on.
well Im more concerned about my liver because the week after Tbol I started cissus and clen and that stopped me from being shut down very qiuckly,so I wouldnt say it was useless but I get what your saying,it would be more like a bridge.After the Test E kicks in and I start to get shut down again Im gonna see if cissus can work like HCG.

easymac

easymac

Awards
well Im more concerned about my liver because the week after Tbol I started cissus and clen and that stopped me from being shut down very qiuckly,so I wouldnt say it was useless but I get what your saying,it would be more like a bridge.After the Test E kicks in and I start to get shut down again Im gonna see if cissus can work like HCG.
I dont know where your pulling your information from but cissus and clen will do nothing for htpa restoration. So as of now you are still suppressed. If you start Test enanthate you are going to be further suppressed or even shut down from the very beginning. Like i said earlier, the test will shut you down way before it "kicks in". Probably within the first week.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I dont know where your pulling your information from but cissus and clen will do nothing for htpa restoration. So as of now you are still suppressed. If you start Test enanthate you are going to be further suppressed or even shut down from the very beginning. Like i said earlier, the test will shut you down way before it "kicks in". Probably within the first week.
excuse me, dont you think I would know when Im shut down or not? Im not saying that clen did it but the cissus did. Would you like to see some studies?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs23-09-2005, 03:45 AM
Cissus RX is the only compound natural or synthetic that increase tendon and ligament strength and health. Cissus is not associated with negative side effects. Your bodybuilding career, fitness career, sports career or general fitness is dependant on tendon and ligament health.

We have just found evidence that Cissus increase the weight of the testicles that could correlate to the Anabolic effect. Cissus after about 8-15 days of use will produce an effect that I descirbe as "always wanting to flex." The feeling is hard to describe but its stacks well with every product on the market.

CISSUS RX is easily becoming the best Natural supplement for Joint related Problems. The bodybuilders with overuse or abuse injuries on tendon, bone, ligament, cartilage and muscle strains has finally got an alternative that works. CISSUS RX is also a specific analgesic like OTC drugs like Tylenol, Motrin, and Alieve which are harmful when abused and do not help cure the problem.

CISSUS RX is able to suppress cortisol by antagonizing the glucocorticoid receptor. CISSUS RX is also being used with Post cycle recovery to control elevated cortisol common when coming off steroids. Anabolic androgenic steroids are known to antagonize the gluccorticiod receptor contributing to its anabolic nature. We postulate that CISSUS ability to lower cortisol contributes to CISSUS anabolic qualities.

easymac

easymac

Awards
excuse me, dont you think I would know when Im shut down or not? Im not saying that clen did it but the cissus did. Would you like to see some studies?
Ko i dont think you do. If you did a cycle of Tbol then you are suppressed to some degree. Just because you feel better doesnt meen you are not suppressed. Also what you posted shows no proof that cissus elevates testostrone levels to any degree.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Ko i dont think you do. If you did a cycle of Tbol then you are suppressed to some degree. Just because you feel better doesnt meen you are not suppressed. Also what you posted shows no proof that cissus elevates testostrone levels to any degree.
Well try it yourself,and how it works for you--you may find out you are wrong.:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: