Post Cycle Question? Nolvadex....What else?

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
Im getting ready to start my methyl masterdrol cycle and I wonted to know what would be the best post cycle that I can get LEGALLY? I think I can get my hands on nolvadex and was thinking about 6-oxo as well. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
First off...Don't start your cycle. You need to have all of your post cycle therapy planned and obtained. Don't ever begin a cycle without already having everything you need for post cycle. Second you need to do some more research, if you aren't sure of what you need to take. Methyl Masterdrol is a Superdrol clone and Superdrol is notorious for being a very harsh supplement with lots of sides so you need to make sure you know exactly what your doing. Trying searching the post cycle therapy section and check out this website: Post Cycle Therapy. Also look at the logs for other people who have used Superdrol and its many clones and study what they used for post cycle.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Im getting ready to start my methyl masterdrol cycle and I wonted to know what would be the best post cycle that I can get LEGALLY? I think I can get my hands on nolvadex and was thinking about 6-oxo as well. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
ALRI Restore is an all around good choice, continuing the use of Cycle Support, IBE X-lean, or Advanced PCT, 6-oxo, ATD, etc etc etc .... many choices, many more can be found by searching.

i like Nolvadex, Restore, and Activate Xtreme or a product similar to it as the main part of my PCT. throw in some cycle support, e-bol, creatine product, and BCAA's to complete it.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean Nolvadex SERM or the OTC AI?

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
Well forget the nolvadex. I cant get it so now Im not sure what to do. Guess it will sit on the shelf for now.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
Well I guess I could see a doctor and hope to get a prescription?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
I did but all I could come up with were sights that were over seas and ones that require a script

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
you didn't look hard enough, cause its not hard at all

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
try googleing Tamoxifen Citrate, you know for research on your rat...? Might have better luck then searching for nolvadex.