havoc cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

havoc cycle

1. New Member

havoc cycle

Im contemplating starting a havoc cycle but what is a good post cycle therapy for it, like is it owerfull enough to use nolva or should I stick with like a reset and jw post cycle therapy

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by smiththrs03 View Post
    Im contemplating starting a havoc cycle but what is a good post cycle therapy for it, like is it owerfull enough to use nolva or should I stick with like a reset and jw post cycle therapy
    You will more than likely need a SERM (ex nolva). Check out the Post Cycle Therapy forum.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hey smith i was deciding whether or not to cycle this as well are you going to do 1 bottle or 2 and let me know what you decide to do for pct
    •   

4. Senior Member

Serm + anticort (eg: x lean)
  5. New Member

Hold off on the cycle for a while. Go study the post cycle therapy section. Also check out this webiste Post Cycle Therapy. You will need a SERM, but in my humble opinion you don't seem ready to do a cycle yet with your current level of knowledge. You need to really understand what is going on within your body and how to protect yourself, plus make sure you get the most out of your cycle. An improper cycle or an improper post cycle can really **** you up and leave you worse off than before.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    Hold off on the cycle for a while. Go study the post cycle therapy section. Also check out this webiste Post Cycle Therapy. You will need a SERM, but in my humble opinion you don't seem ready to do a cycle yet with your current level of knowledge. You need to really understand what is going on within your body and how to protect yourself, plus make sure you get the most out of your cycle. An improper cycle or an improper post cycle can really **** you up and leave you worse off than before.
    believe me I f***ed myself with deca and test e sucked not going to make that mistake again just doing some research first
  7. New Member

believe me I f***ed myself with deca and test e sucked not going to make that mistake again just doing some research first
    Sorry to hear that and I won't trying to be a ****, just looking out for ya.
  8. New Member

I just completed a cycle of havoc and i'm currently using Nolva, Retain2, RPM, and milk thistle for my PCT. i did a 4 week havoc cycle (20-30-30-40mg) and i'm 1 week into pct. no probs so far, although my hair seems to appear a little thinner... but it's probably just "in my head". gained about 8-10lbs from the havoc and have continued gaining about 2 pounds in the first week of PCT so far.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN Havoc Cycle
    By cooter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 12:35 AM
  2. Havoc Cycle Results
    By KTL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 11:12 PM
  3. Epi/Havoc cycle possibility/questions...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 06:22 PM
  5. Havoc cycle length
    By grantr in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:29 AM