2 1/2 week cycle how long post cycle?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im feeling way too lethargic basically like shlt on my current cycle of M-drol. Im on day 15 right now so lets say I end it early and start my pct which includes Torem...how would I dose and how long? :whiner:

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
I've been doing a little research because I was interested myself in only doing 2 weeks to start to see how I would react on the same (m-drol) Most people say 2-3 weeks of pct should be fine on regular dosing.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Heres my plans for now. I started with 120mg Torem tonight and will do for 5 days the 90 for 5 days, 60 for 5 days, then 30 for 5 days. Also included in the PCT will be Retain 2, Trib, Nitrix, RPM, Novedex XT, Powerfull, liver support.

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
Did you have any signs of gyno with the m-drol? When you say you felt like ****, what were the symptoms? I'm just curious what to watch out for. Also what liver support are you taking?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support. Not sure if it was a sign of gyno but i had a very very small amount of juice from my nips today. Honestly I did not like this cycle at all compared to my H50 cycles. Blood pressure went out of whack, little more fat gain than wanted around my lower abs, lethargy sleeping all the time, back pumps and forearm pumps, acne like a mother fukka. All in all... less than 10 months ago I remember thinking it would be amazing if I could get to 180 and I would be satisfied then it was I wanted 190 then 200 then 210. I think im just going to try to maintain what I've got and be happy with it. I wouldnt ever cycle this again. Strength was better on H50. Oh well live and learn.

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
so more cons than pros with this cycle eh? Thanks for sharing your experience, I'm going to be doing the same cycle in a few weeks, hopefully I get better results. Also did the "juice" from your nips stop? i'm sure the torem will fix it,but I'm just curious...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna go for a 3rd bottle of halo ?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
i know how u feel...

epi, and maybe phera, for me from now on.

with my latest superdrol experience, i didn't have the back pumps, but most of the other sides (on a pulse :whiner: ).

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
personally my first time on SD I would try a pulse to see what sides I get and if I did run a full out cycle I would know what sides I would more than likely get hit with

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt i tell you so in your what oral to take thread? The poll winner was epistane and you wanted mdrol.....live and learn. horrible stuff imho i cant see why anyone likes it. TEHO i guess.....The PCT you have i would do 10days of 90mg and everything else the way you have it. So you squeezed your nip and pus came out? bad sign, dont squeeze anymore youll agrravate it.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
It was only like that for the one day. I did 5 days 120mg and have been doing 90mg right now and everything has been great. It was more clear liquid not puss... but its gone now.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was only like that for the one day. I did 5 days 120mg and have been doing 90mg right now and everything has been great. It was more clear liquid not puss... but its gone now.
That was from your prolactin levels beeing elevated. M0drol is superdrol which is a progesterone(sp?) which raises prolactin levels wich cause's this discharge.

I had this after M1T, 300mg of B6 and cabergoline zaps the problem in no time for future reference. Im going to be running .25mg of cabergoline every 3~4days along with 200mg of B6 each day on my next cycle of Superdrol to minimize this problem