Liver Protection While On M1t

K

KNIGHTY

Awards
hi, first thread. Is mlk thistle the best liver protector whilst on M1T. Also is it wise to continue using it while on PCT in addition to Novedex xt. Currently using M1T 10mg a day for 3 weeks then off for 3 weeks,

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you could use Cycle support, it would give a better result if you pre loaded 1 or 2 weeks before starting your cycle and also during PCT , i try to be on cycle support all year long sometimes in low on cash and dont get it but i try to be on it most of the time. Novedex xt is the only thing your going to use for PCT?

K

KNIGHTY

Awards
Novedex xt is the only thing, what else is recommended?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Novedex xt is the only thing, what else is recommended?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Are you f ucking kidding me ? ? ? ? ? M1T is one of the most suppresive/liver toxic steroids out there and your only going to use Novedex xt. First of all get the bottle and put it away some place safe. And research first before using it and hurting your self. And while your doing your research your going to find out that you need a SERM to go along the PCT to get your balls back to normal.

K

KNIGHTY

Awards
I have heard this but on the other hand have heard contrasting reports. Have you tried it?, I have read BOBO'S log about M1T and although he did experience some side effects, in my opinion these were not as harsh as was expected. I fully appriciate and respect your comments though.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
yes i have tried it but just for a few days it made me feel like **** i had to stop.

G

gten79

Awards
Bro do yourself a favor and sell it. Don't use it, you can use a ton of other products with half the sides. And if you are naive enough to use it at least do an extensive search. You will find an abundance of info about it on this board.

Seriously, its not worth the gains...:nono:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Are you f ucking kidding me ? ? ? ? ? M1T is one of the most suppresive/liver toxic steroids out there and your only going to use Novedex xt. First of all get the bottle and put it away some place safe. And research first before using it and hurting your self. And while your doing your research your going to find out that you need a SERM to go along the post cycle therapy to get your balls back to normal.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zombie again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude you are going to have raisin nuts! Novedex XT? what a joke :toofunny:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I think i'll respond in this way........Dude DON'T TAKE THAT!!!! please do some research, ALOT OF RESEARCH, b4 taking M1T or any other P.H. or P.S.....lets please find out some other info aswell....what's your Age? How long been lifting? How's your diet? also the reason you're getting somewhat blasted is cause it's a elementry question and i truely believe that no one here wants to see you hurt yourself (which is VERY possible w/ a substance like this) PLEASE STICK AROUND and do alot of searching,reading up on threads that talk about PCT, and other aspects of this and other compounds like this...check out these threads they are not the only info you'll need but it'll get you pointed in the right direction (i hope), also it's good that you asked b4 doing anything, that was a good decision on your part..http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/54614-total-newbie-guide.html

K

KNIGHTY

Awards
Thanks for advice, hey you don`t find out if you don`t ask, anyway no one knows everything to "stupid" questions. I weigh 245lbs been training 10yrs, currently 10% fat, max lifts bench 415lbs, squat 528lbs deadlift 539lbs. Arms 18 1/2", waist 35", quads 28". I have never taken anything stronger than protein powder befor and creatine. Due to my job I have to be careful with illegal stuff, in uk M1T is still available freely.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for advice, hey you don`t find out if you don`t ask, anyway no one knows everything to "stupid" questions. I weigh 245lbs been training 10yrs, currently 10% fat, max lifts bench 415lbs, squat 528lbs deadlift 539lbs. Arms 18 1/2", waist 35", quads 28". I have never taken anything stronger than protein powder befor and creatine. Due to my job I have to be careful with illegal stuff, in uk M1T is still available freely.
The concern was that you wrote CURRENTLY on M1T and you don't have any PCT prepared. You are definitely a big boy, but you need to be very careful when taking ANY product, much less a VERY potent and possibly dangerous compound.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a research chemical SERM like tamoxifen for PCT. Liver protection and monitor Bloodpressure. Keep researching M1t, you will see alot of haters but just make sure you know what you are getting into bro.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Dear OP,

I hope one point that that is resounding through all these replies are:

Do NOT currently choose to take this product!

There is a reason why alot of long time members and experienced PH users are telling you this. You may "want" to really try it but listen to the voice of reason. If you already have the bottle, put it away in a safe cool place for another day. Choose to research PH's etc more and perhaps consider another route. Before giving you advice on what to do or what to take please provide some details:

1. How old are you?

2. How many years have you been training?

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

4. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

5. What kind of cardio do you do?

6. What does your diet look like?

7. How many times are you eating a day?

8. Do you sleep a full 8hrs or more a night?

9. Have you used PH/PS/anabolic steroids before?

10. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
hi, first thread. Is mlk thistle the best liver protector whilst on M1T. Also is it wise to continue using it while on post cycle therapy in addition to Novedex xt. Currently using M1T 10mg a day for 3 weeks then off for 3 weeks,
You asked about liver protection for a cycle. IMO there are additional things to be concerned about while on a cycle including lipid levels etc. To take care of all these I would suggest Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.

CROWLER

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Knighty, I hope you make the right choice. There are plenty of threads on this forum from people that used M1T when it first came out. Please read as many as possible and don't put your health at risk simply because you have the product already.
If you're still wanting to use something to boost your results start with something milder. Read about the newer products that often produce the same (if not better) results with less side effects.

Best of luck.

K

KNIGHTY

Awards
Thanks for your responses. Silversurfer, in order to point me in the right direction what newer products are there. are you referring to estrogen blockers and test boosters?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sigh and you just cruise on by the real good stuff :nutkick: :FUfinger:

Can't say I didn't try.

Have fun with waiting on the "new liver wanted" list :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
The questions Neoborn posted for you are appropriate and will almost always be asked on this forum if you want to get advice... well, maybe not the one about the babies.
Anyway, take some time and answer them. I know you summarized your background prior to Neoborn's post, but you did not include your age.

K

KNIGHTY

Awards
Dear OP,

I hope one point that that is resounding through all these replies are:

Do NOT currently choose to take this product!

There is a reason why alot of long time members and experienced PH users are telling you this. You may "want" to really try it but listen to the voice of reason. If you already have the bottle, put it away in a safe cool place for another day. Choose to research PH's etc more and perhaps consider another route. Before giving you advice on what to do or what to take please provide some details:

1. How old are you?

2. How many years have you been training?

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

4. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

5. What kind of cardio do you do?

6. What does your diet look like?

7. How many times are you eating a day?

8. Do you sleep a full 8hrs or more a night?

9. Have you used PH/PS/anabolic steroids before?

10. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know
Answers to above for a little extra guidence are:

1)31yrs
2)12yrs
3)due to shift work currently training 5days a week weights spilt body parts: day1 legs, day 2 bi's and tri's, day 3 shoulders, day 4 back and day 5 chest. As stated the days don't follow directly after one another, but everything is trained in the week. Train heavy
4/5) currently do cardio for 2:15 hrs a week average 18 miles running a week
6)Diet is pretty good no rubbish, average 250grams protein a day with 3500 - 4000 cals a day
7)try to eat 5 times a day, one meal being a protein shake
8) 6 - 8hrs depending on shift
9) no
10) I think you should ask your mam and dad about the birds and bees story!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is alot of questions! generally we dont ask for that much info lol.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Is mlk thistle the best liver protector whilst on M1T.
Many believe so. I have not tried AI's cycle support but hear good things. I have used Primaforce's Pro Liver without any complaints. I also use Hawthorn Berry for BP assistance as I tend to run an elevated BP with certain AAS
Also is it wise to continue using it while on post cycle therapy in addition to Novedex xt.
Liver protection can be run year round. I would emphatically recommend using a SERM in PCT. M1T is suppressive and Novedex XT will not jumpstart your HPTA
Currently using M1T 10mg a day for 3 weeks then off for 3 weeks
What are your gains like with that dosing amount? With your stats I would think that 15-20mg/day would be more realistic.

J

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Please spend allot more time on here researching exactly what is post cycle therapy and what you do to your body when you run a "cycle".

Postcycletherpy.com and this thread with help with some general rules and theory: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

For general liver, i would look at AX perfect cycle liver support, a seperate high dose of Milk thisle and AI's Cycle support.

Frankly, if you insist on using this Novedex XT for your PCT and nothing else, I would try to budget liver replacment proceedure once your done with your M1t.

If you really want to do this safely and do not want to run that much risk, you should be looking at other orals less harsh or a non hormonal stack. There is allot of good stuff out there that produce good results with low or less risk. But since you have already commenced the m1t dosage, I would purchase all thats been mentioned immeditly. You only have one liver and PCT is something that needs correctly and not half ass'ed. :)

K

KNIGHTY

Awards
Please spend allot more time on here researching exactly what is post cycle therapy and what you do to your body when you run a "cycle".

Postcycletherpy.com and this thread with help with some general rules and theory: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

For general liver, i would look at AX perfect cycle liver support, a seperate high dose of Milk thisle and AI's Cycle support.

Frankly, if you insist on using this Novedex XT for your PCT and nothing else, I would try to budget liver replacment proceedure once your done with your M1t.

If you really want to do this safely and do not want to run that much risk, you should be looking at other orals less harsh or a non hormonal stack. There is allot of good stuff out there that produce good results with low or less risk. But since you have already commenced the m1t dosage, I would purchase all thats been mentioned immeditly. You only have one liver and PCT is something that needs correctly and not half ass'ed. :)
What is the best of the rest and safest, without naming specific brands if that is possible! (to comply with forum rules)I am beginning to worry and get confused?