?confused on what pct to take¿

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
hey guys, the name is Ryan. I've been lifting for about 4 years now I weigh 190lbs, 6'0, and I'm 21 years old. I plan on taking m-drol here in a few months, I've been reading, and I'm real confused on what all to use for pct. I don't want to go the wrong route. Is nolvadex or clomid needed for this cycle? If not, what else is out there? I've read so many things about products and the results, but I would like to know what you guys think. I'm trying to prevent gyno, and keep most of my gains after the cycle. Opinions please?
Thanks,
Ryan

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long would you be taking m-drol for?
hows the diet?

you need to run tamoxifen citrate(nolvadex) for post cycle therapy.

Novedex XT should not be used for this purpose.

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
the diet is pretty good. when I wake in the morning, it's 4-5 eggs, oatmeal with wheat bread, protein shake, vitamins. at lunch I'll have a steak liver tabs, potato, and a fruit. Dinner is basically the same thing a little bit more meat liver tabs, protein shake, couple peanut butter sandwiches and a glass of skim milk. It's different day to day but altogether about the same thing. I workout 3-4 times a week, usually around noonish-2 which is when I take my creatine and all that. I also drink around a gallon of water a day. I have been looking for clomid or nolvadex but I can't seem to find it without going to my doc, and I'm not quite sure what he will say ha. If someone could pm me or something that would be great, if not thanks anyways, anymore advice?

I would like to only run for 2-3 weeks, take a couple off and after a month or so finish the bottle...only at 1 per day

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im on M-Drol right now. You will only want to run it for 3 weeks and have Toremifene or Nolva as the backbone for you PCT.

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
that is what I figured, I wanted to get either clomid or the nolvadex, but where can I get them? I have searched all over and I can't find anywhere to get them. The only place that you really can get them is the doc right? Unless you know someone that knows someone ha....If you can help me out in anyway, please let me know...I don't want to start the cycle for a few weeks, maybe a month..But I would like to have all of the right stuff before I start, you know what I mean?
Thanks a lot,
Ryan

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is what I figured, I wanted to get either clomid or the nolvadex, but where can I get them? I have searched all over and I can't find anywhere to get them. The only place that you really can get them is the doc right? Unless you know someone that knows someone ha....If you can help me out in anyway, please let me know...I don't want to start the cycle for a few weeks, maybe a month..But I would like to have all of the right stuff before I start, you know what I mean?
Thanks a lot,
Ryan
you are not allowed to source on this board. that means you cannot post a request for someone to tell you where to obtain these chemicals.

they are RESEACH chemicals. if you are looking to obtain these drugs for research, which i assume you are, then try to google the substance names.

tamoxifen citrate

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
yeah I just realized that I'm sorry for asking...yes it is for research

alright I found what I'm looking for...thanks for the help. how would you dose liquid nolva?