HCG...When to start clomid?
- 08-24-2007, 11:35 AM
- 08-24-2007, 01:13 PM
ok looks as tho I found my own answer....
I've thought that the idea of using clomid a day after an hcg injection would be a waste, since your testes have recieved a signal via HCG, the signal still remains strong for a couple days, using clomid at this point only renders it an anti E.
I've read a few posts claiming that after the 1st week of hcg and nolva administration the second week should be followed by just nolva at 20-40mgs, and 3rd week should begin clomid therapy alongside nolva if desired.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kglic1 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:29 AM
- By Beefy6969 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2003, 03:15 PM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2003, 02:12 PM
- By bone crusher in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:32 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2002, 01:31 PM