Pct Help! Any Advice?

trojans11

trojans11

Awards
Stat
5'11'', 200lbs, about 9% bodyfat.
Lifting for about 16 years.
Never tried NHA related products.

I have 4 weeks left on my Testosterone enanthate and Dianabol cycle.
I plan to use HCG and Nolvadex for my PCT. After that, I won't be doing any more cycles.
I have read other threads about PCT and to be honest it got me little confused.
Do I need to add ATD, AI, or cortisol control supplement into my cycle?
I have picked three supplements: Restore, Rebound Reloaded, and Retain. Which one should I choose?
I feel that if I try to cover all three ATD, AI, and cortisol, I'm gonna end up with way too many supplements.

Please excuse my ignorance. I know that this forum has many knowledgeable members and I would really appreciate your opinions.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stat

I plan to use HCG and Nolvadex for my post cycle therapy. After that, I won't be doing any more cycles.
I have picked three supplements: Restore, Rebound Reloaded, and Retain. Which one should I choose?
I feel that if I try to cover all three ATD, AI, and cortisol, I'm gonna end up with way too many supplements.

Please excuse my ignorance. I know that this forum has many knowledgeable members and I would really appreciate your opinions.
i would go with restore!!!! will take care of prolac,cort,and has estro controll..............all you would need(with your serm that is)

trojans11

trojans11

Awards
Thanks TripDog. Appreciate it.
Have you tried any other supps similar to Restore during your PCT?
How were the results?

Seth1013

Seth1013

Awards
Personally i would consider Hyperdrol/6-oxo and retain2

trojans11

trojans11

Awards
Seth, can I ask why you picked Hyperdrol?
I wonder how much 6-Bromodione is in Restore.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I'm 3 weeks into pct and so far it has been going very good. I am using Retain 2, I tried Rebound Reloaded before and I didnt like the libido issues I had with it.

Good luck

Seth1013

Seth1013

Awards
For my pct im taking 6-oxo right now but i have taken hyperdrol in the past. It already has a cortisol blocker in it and the Forsholli Diterpene really helps in leaning out. All over it just has better ingredients.

A while back i was faced with either combining my AI and Cortisol blocker into one supp. but when it came down to it Retain2 and an AI like 6-oxo or hyperdrol have better ingredients than if you combine them into restore. I do like restore tho it does have a lot of good stuff in it. Tell me how it goes for this one

trojans11

trojans11

Awards
Thanks Seth,
I haven't picked out a supplement yet. Still searching for more information.
I will definitely post up the result of my PCT later.
I have always used HCG and Nolvadex, and I always know what to expect pretty much. It's been consistent you know? But now I have a chance to find out how much difference I would notice from adding AI and Cortisol Blocker.
Geez, I wish I had all this designer supplements when I was starting weight training.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stat

I plan to use HCG and Nolvadex for my post cycle therapy. After that, I won't be doing any more cycles.

Curious why you are dont cycling after this?

Also some people will tell you not to use the ATD in PCT as there is some belief it only cause further HPTA suppression. If you do a lower dose may be the best idea.

This is a good discussion:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/72903-why-atd-should.html

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
HCG in PCT? I have always read that it should be run during cycle not in PCT.