Getting blood pressure back to normal on PCT

BigTender

Awards
I'm about halfway through my Superdrol cycle. My blood pressure normally runs around 120/68.. Right now it's at about 140/68. That's a pretty big increase. I figured my blood pressure would increase on Superdrol, and I'm not too worried.

My question is: how long did it take you (Superdrol users) to see your blood pressure return to normal after you'd finished your Superdrol cycle. I preloaded hawthorn berries and I've been taking 1650mg/ED (1100 in AM, 550 in PM). I'll be taking 1100mg/ED during my PCT and until my blood pressure returns to normal.

I just wanted a few other inputs. Thanks.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I had some BP issues from trn, and this stuff worked wonders ~ hawthhorn berry alone didn't do a whole lot for me. I hope i'm not out of line for posting that link.

You were. We support board sponsors on this board :)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm about halfway through my Superdrol cycle. My blood pressure normally runs around 120/68.. Right now it's at about 140/68. That's a pretty big increase. I figured my blood pressure would increase on Superdrol, and I'm not too worried.

My question is: how long did it take you (Superdrol users) to see your blood pressure return to normal after you'd finished your Superdrol cycle. I preloaded hawthorn berries and I've been taking 1650mg/ED (1100 in AM, 550 in PM). I'll be taking 1100mg/ED during my post cycle therapy and until my blood pressure returns to normal.

This should help:

Cardio
Increased water intake
decreased sodium intake
Dont take stimulants

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

My question is: how long did it take you (Superdrol users) to see your blood pressure return to normal after you'd finished your Superdrol cycle. I preloaded hawthorn berries and I've been taking 1650mg/ED (1100 in AM, 550 in PM). I'll be taking 1100mg/ED during my post cycle therapy and until my blood pressure returns to normal.

You might want to look at RPM™ by Applied Nutriceuticals. RPM contains Icariin 50% and Icariin, amongst others, regulates (lowers) blood pressure.

BigTender

Awards
I guess I'll just keep taking hawthorn berries.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll just keep taking hawthorn berries.
My blood pressure runs a little high 132/80, and never substantially came down until I ran 6grams/day of Taurine.
I weigh 130, so you might adjust to your weight.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Eliminate stimulants, they are notorious for raising BP. I'm not sure if the caffiene in RPM will cancel out Icariin's effects.

Everything sounds good, maybe add cycle support 2 servings a day, fish oils to thin the blood, aspirin to thin the blood, cardio to lower BP (lots of it), H20, no salt.. i said no salt. Oh, and toprol xl is a over the counter BP med that lowers bp with some not fun sides, but supposedly works.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Need help with your blood pressure here it is right from Beelzebub a member here at AMs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53347-cycle-support-life.html

CROWLER