Getting blood pressure back to normal on PCT

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

Getting blood pressure back to normal on PCT

I'm about halfway through my Superdrol cycle. My blood pressure normally runs around 120/68.. Right now it's at about 140/68. That's a pretty big increase. I figured my blood pressure would increase on Superdrol, and I'm not too worried.

My question is: how long did it take you (Superdrol users) to see your blood pressure return to normal after you'd finished your Superdrol cycle. I preloaded hawthorn berries and I've been taking 1650mg/ED (1100 in AM, 550 in PM). I'll be taking 1100mg/ED during my PCT and until my blood pressure returns to normal.

I just wanted a few other inputs. Thanks.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.8%

I had some BP issues from trn, and this stuff worked wonders ~ hawthhorn berry alone didn't do a whole lot for me. I hope i'm not out of line for posting that link.

You were. We support board sponsors on this board
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigTender View Post
    I'm about halfway through my Superdrol cycle. My blood pressure normally runs around 120/68.. Right now it's at about 140/68. That's a pretty big increase. I figured my blood pressure would increase on Superdrol, and I'm not too worried.

My question is: how long did it take you (Superdrol users) to see your blood pressure return to normal after you'd finished your Superdrol cycle. I preloaded hawthorn berries and I've been taking 1650mg/ED (1100 in AM, 550 in PM). I'll be taking 1100mg/ED during my post cycle therapy and until my blood pressure returns to normal.

This should help:

Cardio
    Increased water intake
    decreased sodium intake
    Dont take stimulants
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BigTender;

My question is: how long did it take you (Superdrol users) to see your blood pressure return to normal after you'd finished your Superdrol cycle. I preloaded hawthorn berries and I've been taking 1650mg/ED (1100 in AM, 550 in PM). I'll be taking 1100mg/ED during my post cycle therapy and until my blood pressure returns to normal.

You might want to look at RPM™ by Applied Nutriceuticals. RPM contains Icariin 50% and Icariin, amongst others, regulates (lowers) blood pressure.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

I guess I'll just keep taking hawthorn berries.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.45%

I guess I'll just keep taking hawthorn berries.
    My blood pressure runs a little high 132/80, and never substantially came down until I ran 6grams/day of Taurine.
    I weigh 130, so you might adjust to your weight.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Eliminate stimulants, they are notorious for raising BP. I'm not sure if the caffiene in RPM will cancel out Icariin's effects.

Everything sounds good, maybe add cycle support 2 servings a day, fish oils to thin the blood, aspirin to thin the blood, cardio to lower BP (lots of it), H20, no salt.. i said no salt. Oh, and toprol xl is a over the counter BP med that lowers bp with some not fun sides, but supposedly works.
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Need help with your blood pressure here it is right from Beelzebub a member here at AMs

Cycle Support = Life Support ???

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. A Certan Website WILL NOT Get Back To Me On A Lost Shippment
    By TheMeatus101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:09 AM
  3. Trying to get back to normal.
    By nlck99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 06:05 PM
  4. SD Users - How long does it take to get your balls back to normal?
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 04:50 PM
  5. SD Bloodwork, Back to normal?
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 09:23 AM