PCT Help!

Eagleman003

Awards
I ran 1ad/4ad for around 30 days and then 4-ad and Nolvadex @ 40 for around 3-4 days. I have been on Nolva for about 2 weeks now and was wondering if it is ok to only post cycle therapy for 3 weeks since Nolvadex is very toxic and its borderline overkill for a mild dosed PH cycle. Also, I am PCTing with Cycle Support, 6-oxo @ 500/200/200 and Activate @ 2 pills a day.

Reasons why I want to only do 3 weeks of post cycle therapy:

I feel that since i used Nolva @ 40/40/20 and combined it with 6-oxo that should bring my test levels back to average.

I am going back to college and will most definetly drink alcohol the first few nights there and I know Nolva stays in your system for a good 4-5 days. I would drink about 9 days after my last nolvadex dosage if I had a 3 week post cycle therapy.

I feel as though I am not as "full" as i used to be when not on nolva. I read that it drains water from the body and makes it harder to uptake glycogen into teh muscle cells. When i go to school I wanna be "full" so ppl can see my gains

Comments/Questions/Help

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
WOW that's a whole lotta estrogen products, serm,A.I., 6-oxo.....what no ATD(joking)? if i were you i'd drop the Nolva, and the 6-oxo...imo....depending on how high your dosages were w/ the 1ad/4ad....what were they?

Eagleman003

Awards
1ad 400 mg a day
4-ad 400 mg transdermal this contained some methly 4ad though

so you think i shoudl stop the nolva at the 3 weeks mark.. keep in mind ill be out of 6-oxo and activate at that point.. so my pct will officaly be over

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well here's what i'm looking @......you're ramping down on everything except Activate, correct? How are the boys, hows the libido and any signs of Gyno??? if not i do not see why any more is needed....ok so it's not a full 4 weeks, so what if everything looks ok than WTF? will you still have Nolva?...just in case Gyno shows up (which i doubt will happen @ this point. also how was the results of this cycle?

Eagleman003

Awards
I went from 225 to 327 (bloated). Now i'm at about 232-233 but Nolvadex drained the water and glycogen out of my body so when Im done with nolvadex my muscles should fill up with water and glycogen again giving me more size and fullness and I should be a good 235. BF% stayed the same.

Bench went up 25 from 250x5 to 275x5
Military Press went from 200x5 to 215x5
Curls up 10 pounds
Lat Pulldowns from 220x5 to 240x5

The onyl measurement i took was my arms which gained 1/2 inch if not more. My upper chest got a lot bigger along with my upper back and arms.

As far as my PCT goes I WILL have extra nolvadex in case something flares up. I do not have the slightest sings of gyno and my nuts are back to normal pretty much. Its hard to tell cause throughout the day they hang, shrink extra lol... you know the deal haha.. My libido is slightly down.. No morning wood or anything but some horny goat weed and triblus should fix that...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
try some....paravol by palo-alto........for daily and i also recommend Aspire-36 to have on hand (if libido is really bad, and still want to please the GF) other than that nothing looks bad....you should be fine....lets hope someone else can chime in and confirm....i'm by no means an expert...just going off of what I've read here and through some of my own experiences...

Eagleman003

Awards
before i stop at week 3 can anyone give me a second opinion on this and clairfy it.. thanks