Proper Pct for my current cycle

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
alright this my cycle

Wk 1 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 2 PherPlex 20/30mg (3 days at 20 then 30 for 4)
Wk 3 PherPlex 20mg Epi 10mg
Wk 4 PherPlex 10mg Epi 20mg
Wk 5 Epi 30mg
wk 6 Epi 30mg
Wk 6 Toremifene 120mg(2ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 7 Toremifene 90mg(1.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 8 Toremifene 60mg(1ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 9 Toremifene 30mg(.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 10 Restore
wk 11 Restore
wk 12 Restore
wk 13 Restore

Support Supps Used Daily
Milk Thistle
Liv 52
Fish Oil
Hawthorne Berry
Red Yeast Rice
dandelion root
artichoke Extract
NAC
Multi
Grape Seed Extract

-i just finished week 6. and start post cycle therapy tonight or tomm. i dont think it matters so answers as soon as possible for best help.

-originally i was planning on taking SERM, restore, and disel test hardcore all together for post cycle therapy for last 4 weeks of my cycle.
-however chuck diesel mentioned this in my thread.

post cycle therapy you can run the DIESEL TEST hardcore solo without the restore. You dont need to stack DTH with another herbal test booster or anti-estrogen during PCT. U can just run the restore after the DTH. Also restore has chasteberry which lowers prolactin and increase LH, but in males it also lowers testosterone....dont really know why its in test boosters (maybe i will find the study and post it). If anything stack the DTH with Raw Test, but def. not a product with an anti-estogen compound, its not nec. with DTH.

so that changed my PCT plan to whats posted above. however most peeps i asked advice for and or from say to take restore with SERM and havent really commented much on when to take diesel test hardcore.

so im looking for some advice. THANKS

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ps- taking pee test on friday i think.

what should i be worried about and anything i should do for the next 3 days to try and clean anything out?