Bold Pct

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
I am looking into doing a standalone cycle of BOLD, just for some steady gains. I was planning 600mg per day for 4-6 weeks. Since this is a mild cycle, what would you suggest for PCT? Some say an AI like Novedex XT would be enough...in additon to some milk thistle, etc. What dosing on the AI? Should I bother running Nolva, maybe like 20/20/10/10? Is clomid necessary? Maybe for a week?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
BOLDis not a methyl.....i wonder if just a cort bolcker is enoungh.....you have Nolva on hand it sounds like, just in case something happens. i don't think an AI would hurt anything..........IMO....for what thats worth

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would run it longer....eq/boldone thake a while to build up in the system...and run a methyl the first 3-4 weeks(epi,halodrol clone).....jus my opinion

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
The current methyls will likely shut you down so run it at the end. IMO it's better to be 'shutdown' for the last 4 weeks of the cycle instead of the entire duration.

Boldenone at 600mg is a bit low as most will plan on doubling that dose. I would run it 8 weeks at a minimum and use Nolva for PCT. I'm not entirely sure how suppressive it is but why take any chances; use a SERM.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The current methyls will likely shut you down so run it at the end. IMO it's better to be 'shutdown' for the last 4 weeks of the cycle instead of the entire duration.

Boldenone at 600mg is a bit low as most will plan on doubling that dose. I would run it 8 weeks at a minimum and use Nolva for post cycle therapy. I'm not entirely sure how suppressive it is but why take any chances; use a SERM.
yes if you're going to run a Methyl w/ bold use Nolva or Torm..and PLEASE get your PCT mapped out before hand.....to many threads started "i've got a week left on my cycle and need to plan PCT now, can anyone help?".....not saying you would or are going to do that...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
BOLDis not a methyl.....i wonder if just a cort bolcker is enoungh.....you have Nolva on hand it sounds like, just in case something happens. i don't think an AI would hurt anything..........IMO....for what thats worth
It is not the methylation that would cause the need but the suppression to the HPTA, Boldenone does suppress HPTA so then a SERM is recommended. An AI alone will not jumpstart testosterone production.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
It is not the methylation that would cause the need but the suppression to the HPTA, Boldenone does suppress HPTA so then a SERM is recommended. An AI alone will not jumpstart testosterone production.
i stand corrected.....

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Pct

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just because it isn't a methyl doesn't mean it won't shut you down. It'll just be easier on the liver. Would clomid be ok? What doasages? I was thinking maybe 4 weeks bold, then 4weeks bold and Phera.....

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is fine. I dose Clomid 100mg first 2 days, then start taper at 50mg/day.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Your Better Off Running That Bold For At Least 10 Weeks....preferably 10-12.... Just My Two Cents...

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
gains?

What can I expect for gains over those 10-12 weeks...as a standalone?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
What about formestance ?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
What can I expect for gains over those 10-12 weeks...as a standalone?
THE WEIGHT GAINS WONT BE AS GREAT AS TEST... BUT YOU WILL DEF. GET HARDER AND MUCH MORE VASCULAR(IF LOW BODY FAT)... I LIKED IT ALOT... I RAN IT ON MY LAST CYCLE... YOU CAN EXPECT THE SAME SIDES AS TEST BUT NOT AS SEVERE... I ALSO HAD TROUBLE SLEEPING AND WOULD WAKE UP SWEATING... BUT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN A COMBO OF INJ. WINNIE....GOOD LUCK