Hey quiick question..

Helix

Awards
Hello, I am posting here to put my mind at ease.

First off, yes I did something that was dumb and I learnt my lesson. A friend told me to try this new supplement he was on with good results so I started giving it a go. About 6 days in I decided I better check wtf was in it.. (wayy to late and this is why I learnt my lesson). Anyways a quick check introduced me to this site and I found out that the chemical was an off-brand "phera-plex" product. (Which are still legal in Canada apparently)

I have no desire to take PH or steroids at my age so I stopped immediately. The posts here made it sound like Nolvadex was needed asap. Considering I don't have any or access to it I am just wondering if I will be ok. I have access to some of the OTC PCT like "rebound reloaded" which I know is not adequate for a full cycle of anything after reading the informative posts here.

Anyways, I only took it for 1 week @ 15mg/day so I am hoping I wont have problems coming off w/o something like Nolvadex and I am just posting here to set my mind at ease.

Yes I was dumb, but growing up is about learning lessons. The lesson I learnt was to look more carefully before you EVER put something in your body and that my friend is an idiot. He has been on it for 4 weeks and I feel almost too bad to tell him what is up.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
1 week at 15mg... it would be great if you could order a SERM.. (try googleing it and maybe looking for test solutions.. i dunno... just a thought...)

Not sure how much/if any shutdown u might have incurred.... Do you notice a drop in libido.. or feeling lethargic or anything "out of the norm"...?

If you have NO ACCESS to anything like a SERM.... I would suggest you get some "cycle support" for your liver and kidneys (they likely weren't effected much at all... but its always good for a 'detox'). You can also get some sort of "natural" test booster (maybe tribulous or something)

Also... (if u had any shutdown) and AI may be needed... but i doubt at 1 week at 15mg you will have eperienced any real shutdown that NEEDS major SERM help....

You body will likely go back to its normal "balance" on its own after a couple weeks.... Get what you can to help get it there quicker.. there is plenty of legal stuff u can get online to help with that (as mentioned above..)

Hope i atleast helped a little

Helix

Awards
Hello, and thanks for the reply.

I should have checked sooner w/ this **** to be honest. My friend said it was non-hormonal and the packaging said it was so I believed him. About 4 days in I noticed I was getting a little hot headed and my acne was back so I decided to see wtf was up.

I have learnt a hell of a lot about ph's and steroids from this at least.

SERM's seem like the best but I am in Canada and I have never seen a Canadian seller who ships from within Canada (being that you need a perscription) and this sort of stuff usually get nabbed at the boarder here. I never had any plans of using stuff that required them so I have no idea about local "sources".

As soon as I found out I picked up some Milk Thistle and Celery Root the same day as I knew a little bit about liver toxicity already.

Currently I am taking about 1g/day of Milk Thistle spread out. I am also making sure I eat properly, get my fish oils, etc.

I know OTC stuff sucks ass but from reading the posts on the net it seems like Designers "rebound reloaded" is probably the best bet for AI that may actually do something (as compared to ATD). With that in mind I picked that up and one or two natural testosterone boosters that looked like the actives were in a big enough dosage to do anything at all (Fenugreek, Nettle Root).

Thanks