EC Stack = Shutdown?? Help!

Lander

Lander

Awards
I didn't give much thought to it, until reading some of the shut down threads here. I spent 3 months on a cut, Keto diet and cycled EC for 4 weeks then a week off 4 weeks and so on. My libido is really down, haven't had an erection (unprovoked) in a few weeks and am stressing about it. I was taking pure E, none of this over the counter stuff and am now into a bulking phase. I kind of feel my libido coming back, but I am not sure.
I was going to start some Blue Up next week but maybe I need to go see a doctor? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I didn't give much thought to it, until reading some of the shut down threads here. I spent 3 months on a cut, Keto diet and cycled EC for 4 weeks then a week off 4 weeks and so on. My libido is really down, haven't had an erection (unprovoked) in a few weeks and am stressing about it. I was taking pure E, none of this over the counter stuff and am now into a bulking phase. I kind of feel my libido coming back, but I am not sure.
I was going to start some Blue Up next week but maybe I need to go see a doctor? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!
The keto diet and stims are going to stress your body and rob your body of some nutrients that it needs. Are you able to achieve erection but you don't want to or is the issue erectile dysfunction?

Lander

Lander

Awards
I am able to achieve, the drive is just not there.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I am able to achieve, the drive is just not there.
I think it will get better as you move off the restrictive diet but I'd never tell anyone to avoid the doctor if they think it is warranted.