Weird...

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I'm just now entering my last week of epi (4 weeker) that went 20,30,40,40. I am actually not shutdown at all. This has never happened to me before with any compound so I'm kind of wondering how I should dose my SERM. Maybe at most I'm like 10-15% shutdown, and I have Tamox Citrate on hand since that is what I've always used. Have you guys ever cycled without shutdown? My PCT has always been pretty consistent and effective but I've never had such an "easy-on-the-balls" run. So if anybody has some advice on what they would do in this situation it would be much appreciated.

P.S. Although there wasn't really any shutdown from this cycle it was definitely my favorite PH. No acne, no bp issues, no neg. effects on libido, no hair loss, good strength, good size, and decent fat loss throughout.

P.P.S. I have another bottle so maybe I should just continue past the 4 week mark...?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you know you arent shutdown? you really need to see a blood test to determine whether you are shut down or not.

remember, the compound you are using mimics endogenous hormones in many regards, if you arent feeling decreases in libido, it is probably because the epistane is picking up the slack.

its also good to know when to stop.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Just when I start to feel smart...lol. I love to learn though so that's okay. I always gauged shutdown on how my boys were hanging, which I thought was a popular practice. Anyways maybe I'll stick with my normal SERM dosing protocol and thanks for the advice. As far as the cycle length I'm still up in the air, but I have a week left of bottle one to figure it out. From what I've seen though, most have steadilly gained without sides past the 4 week mark on this.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You're going to be shutdown, whether your boys are at full size or not. Bloodwork is really the only way to prove otherwise...

I think you're making a good decision to stick with your original plan and will be thanking yourself down the road.

As far as the cycle length is concerned, if you're still gaining and feel good, stay on for another week...