Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Tamox citrate. If I were to do a oral cycle and then use this as my apart of my PCT what should the doseages look like? Ive seen 40/30/20/10 but does that mean 40mg a week or day? Also since its citrate I would need to up the dose a bit correct? For my rat of course:bruce1:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Every day, correct.

Ask the source if they account for the citrate.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
40/30/20/10 > 40mg per day for the first week, 30mg per day the second week, and so on.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
So this is a peppermint flavor. Any suggestions on how to take this stuff and what time of day? Thanks

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
yes, pepermint flavor, always yummy. :D Just chaser it with a small amount of OJ or your favorite juice.

SERM's are best taken at night, before bed. In the begining of post cycle therapy, I usually take it in two doses, after 6pm.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Awesome much appreciation fellas. Reps for everyone!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
SERM's are best taken at night, before bed. In the begining of post cycle therapy, I usually take it in two doses, after 6pm.
I think the half life is something like 24 hours. Splitting the dose isn't necessary.

X

BigTender

Awards
I believe that there is 15.2g of Tamoxifen per every 10g of Nolvadex, correct? So if you were going to take 40g of Nolvadex, you would take about 60g of Tamoxifen.

So dosing something like 40/40/20/20 with Nolvadex would be the same as dosing 60/60/30/30 with Tamoxifen.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I believe that there is 15.2g of Tamoxifen per every 10g of Nolvadex, correct? So if you were going to take 40g of Nolvadex, you would take about 60g of Tamoxifen.

So dosing something like 40/40/20/20 with Nolvadex would be the same as dosing 60/60/30/30 with Tamoxifen.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/41596-tamox-citrate-dose.html

Here is the math:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/527652-post7.html

I also was reading about the citrate and found this in superdrol for dummies on the AX forum

What are the important things I should know about Research Chemicals?

15.2 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate equal 10mg of Tamoxifen (nolvadex)
If a research Liquid manufactuer were unaware of this, and they suspend 10mg of Tamoxifen Citrate in 1 ml of solution and claimed a dosage of 10mg of Tamoxifen/ml then it would be underdosed to the tabs.

Of course if they claimed 10mg of Tamoxifen and added 15.2 grams of Tamoxifen citrate then they would be giving the correct dose of then 10mg of Tamox/ml relative to the tabs.

If they say 10mg of Tamoxifen citrate there not lying about the dose, it's jus not as much as the 10mg tabs of nolvadex.

NOLVADEX_ (tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. NOLVADEX Tablets are available as:

10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So whatz the math?
0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
1.0ml=14mg
1.5ml=21mg
2.0ml=28mg
2.5ml=35mg
3.0ml=42mg
3.5ml=49mg
4.0ml=56mg
4.5ml=63mg
5.0ml=70mg

I grabbed some for my rats and its a 'True 20' as they call it, no conversion necessary.

X

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

BigTender

Awards
This is a confusing topic, as people have made it so. Some people tell you to convert, some people tell you no conversion is needed. I think someone should make a sticky with a definitive explanation of how to figure out your doses.

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
I agree, I'm going to get 20mg/ml Tamoxifen Citrate...but I don't know how to dose this for my rat ...how to measure daily doses?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I'm going to get 20mg/ml Tamoxifen Citrate...but I don't know how to dose this for my rat ...how to measure daily doses?
Get an oral syringe from your local pharmacy.

X

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
ok, but what's the daily dosage? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
ok, but what's the daily dosage? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

40/30/20/10 > 40mg per day for the first week, 30mg per day the second week, and so on.

But 'conversion' may or may not be necessary, depending on whether the source accounted for it or not.

X

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
I tried finding out if it was, but I can't find a way to contact the place...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I tried finding out if it was, but I can't find a way to contact the place...
Then I would assume that conversion is necessary.

Here is the math:

0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
1.0ml=14mg
1.5ml=21mg
2.0ml=28mg
2.5ml=35mg
3.0ml=42mg

So in order for you to administer 40mg daily to your rats, you will need to draw just about 3.0ml (just under) into your oral syringe.

X

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
in that case, I would need a few vials to complete their full test correct?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
in that case, I would need a few vials to complete their full test correct?

If you have a 50ml bottle, it will be close:

3ml x 7 21
2ml x 7 14
1.5ml x 7 10.5
.7ml x 7 4.9

Total == 50.4ml

Obviously you will 'lose' some with each dose. Depending on the cycle that was run, I would gauge my rats progress during the third week to either just run it out the 4th week or be ordering another bottle to have on hand.

hth,
X

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
rugger13

rugger13

Awards
so what exactly does the 20mg/ml mean? sorry I'm not that great with this measuring stuff...I thought that 20 was how much was in there...??

or does that mean there's 20mg for ever mL? ha

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
The citrate is def less potent bio vs the real nolva tabs, thats why you see 95% of people running it from 120mg the first week to 80> 60> 40, etc.

I used 60/40/40/20 protocol of the citrate recently and recovered very well in just two weeks.

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
so you don't think the 40/30/20/10 would be good enough using liquid tamox, after an m-drol cycle?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
so you don't think the 40/30/20/10 would be good enough using liquid tamox, after an m-drol cycle?

I see in most logs where people dosed their Toremifine @ 120mg, not Nolva.

I would dose the 40/30/20/10 (conversion corrected).

X

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
are you guys able to tell me if a source is reliable or not? I don't want to post something that I will get in trouble for...I just want to see if this place I am looking at is legit for a research chemical.

rugger13

rugger13

Awards
what is the difference between tamox and torem? What is recommended for my rats after the m-drol cycle?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to runn 40 30 20 10 is 50ml vital enuff? im only keepin it on hand in case my balls shrink or my nipps act up/// but im runnin hdrol as my first run 50 50 75 75 ,,, maybe a 5th week depending on my sides

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

Xodus you have incredible patience.

Do you guys know how lucky you are to have Xodus take the time to answer questions you should already have the answers too? I hope you appreciate him...

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I GUESS IM JUST DUMB.. HERES WHAT MY SOURCE TOLD ME....Liquid Tamoxifen is FULLY SOLUBLE at 20 MGs/ML giving you accurate measurements every time. This is formulated at a QUALITATIVE 20 MG/ML ("True 20") not QUANTITATIVE as in many other products of lesser quality. This means that their is really more along the lines of 30.4 MG/Ml dissolved compound.

CE Labs Tamoxifen is labeled at 20 MG/ML and there are 50 ML per bottle. There are approximately six pumps per ML.....

CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN THAT IN LAYMEN TERMS PLEASE

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I GUESS IM JUST DUMB.. HERES WHAT MY SOURCE TOLD ME....Liquid Tamoxifen is FULLY SOLUBLE at 20 MGs/ML giving you accurate measurements every time. This is formulated at a QUALITATIVE 20 MG/ML ("True 20") not QUANTITATIVE as in many other products of lesser quality. This means that their is really more along the lines of 30.4 MG/Ml dissolved compound.

CE Labs Tamoxifen is labeled at 20 MG/ML and there are 50 ML per bottle. There are approximately six pumps per ML.....

CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN THAT IN LAYMEN TERMS PLEASE

I would suggest using an oral syringe instead of the 'pump' on the bottle.

The bottle contains 50ml and in each ml there is 20mg of Tamox.

So if you want to dose it at 40/30/20/10, you will need to administer 2ml each day for a week, then 1.5mls each day for a week, then 1ml each day for a week, then .5ml each day for a week.

7x2 =14ml
7x1.5 =10.5ml
7x1 =7ml
7x.5 =3.5ml

Total for 4 weeks == 35ml

j4ever

Awards
I got to say i don't know how anyone can give this to there research subject on taste alone, i tried it with mine and research subject almost puked and had cotton mouth for damn near 2 hours,well back to tabs for him.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I got to say i don't know how anyone can give this to there research subject on taste alone, i tried it with mine and research subject almost puked and had cotton mouth for damn near 2 hours,well back to tabs for him.
Dilute the dose before you swallow. Add 4ml of water to your oral syringe on top of the 1ml of research chem...pour into the back of mouth and swallow.

Research Tamox is easier to stomach then Research Clo.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Dilute the dose before you swallow. Add 4ml of water to your oral syringe on top of the 1ml of research chem...pour into the back of mouth and swallow.

Research Tamox is easier to stomach then Research Clo.
Haven't tried clomid yet (for other reasons) but I don't have a problem with any of the other research chems taste. I do shoot some water afterwards, but its not the worst thing I've ever tasted.

j4ever

Awards
Xodus i would hate to know the worst thing that u have tasted because this stuff was like everclear,rubbing alcohol and acid mixed,i did dilute with 4mls of water like datbtrue suggested and it was alot better and i went to back of throat with the mixed solution instead of over the tongue.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus i would hate to know the worst thing that u have tasted because this stuff was like everclear,rubbing alcohol and acid mixed,i did dilute with 4mls of water like datbtrue suggested and it was alot better and i went to back of throat with the mixed solution instead of over the tongue.
I suppose I could introduce you to my ex-girlfriend...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...on the plus side I'll bet it is genuine Tamox and probably dosed properly. Not all research chems taste that bad...but the ones that flavor the chem can no longer maintain the fiction that they aren't selling for human consumption.

I use to use a place whose research chems actually burned my throat...to the point where I'd go horse...I'd tear up and I'd have a numb mouth for hours...once I shot it into my mouth, choked and snorted it back up through my nose (Bro why are crying? Death in the family? NO WORSE...I snorted some f@ckin clo!) THEN I learned to dilute!

Soon thereafter I began to use mini turkey baster (straw-like device) to draw up the measured liquid and squirt w a y back into my throat.

Why put up with all of that? Because I knew the place was providing me w/ genuine product at a reasonable price, because I knew it wouldn't last forever, because I wanted my HPTA to fully recover, because PCT items are too valuable to discard, because I had just put an inch on my arms ...so I just figured out ways to make it work. :)

j4ever

Awards
Damn Xodus i think i will decline that meeting,Datbtrue whats the best way to store? is room temp okay or should it be placed in fridge?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Damn Xodus i think i will decline that meeting,Datbtrue whats the best way to store? is room temp okay or should it be placed in fridge?
Room temp is fine. There is no benefit to storing in the fridge...in fact the cold temp may...if it is poorly made...make the powder fall out (which it shouldn't because it is a solution not a suspension)...