pct clear and cut

giantsfan

Awards
i have recently come across some sns mp xt, and doing research for a dependable post cycle therapy haven't found anything that makes me feel comfortable. according to the product write up on PP (which i understand contains the same chem as MP) you don't need an anti-E, all you need is a liver protectant?

i found this product:
anabolic innovations cycle support

red yeast rice 1200 mg
silymanin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
nac 1200 mg
hawthorn berry 1000 mg
saw palmetto 300 mg
policosonol 20 mg
celery seed extract 150 mg
nettle root 250 mg
idebenone 100 mg

take one scoop with a protein drink in the am and another in the pm

is this effective at these doses?
any input would be greatly appreciated.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
cycle support is awesome stuff, and A.I. is a good company (i'm not a rep either) cycle support take 1 week before you start your cycle (loading phase) contuine throughout and through PCT (if your bank acct. says it's ok). this is a top notch product IMO

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i have recently come across some sns mp xt, and doing research for a dependable post cycle therapy haven't found anything that makes me feel comfortable. according to the product write up on PP (which i understand contains the same chem as MP) you don't need an anti-E, all you need is a liver protectant?

i.
U saying you don't need a SERM in your PCT after a PP cycle, just a liver protectant?? Not true at all. SERM is a neccessary!! and yes A.I cycle support is an excellent product.

giantsfan

Awards
thanks. should there be any natural t-boost added to this after the cycle

giantsfan

Awards
no, the product description states that all you should need is a liver protection

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
no, the product description states that all you should need is a liver protection
if we're talking pheraplex or a PP or a phera clone then make sure you have the SERM. don't take it otherwise. Label is wrong. It will shut you down after a few weeks. You need the SERM to get you up and running again. Check out the PCT section and all of your answers will be in there. I'm not the most knowledgable person on the subject of PCT.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea you didn't make anty mention of a SERM, you are going to get one...correct?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Guys, he's a Giants fan.. how brilliant could he be?

Just kidding.

You need a SERM man. If you are going to be messing around with an anabolic you will need to get your system back up and running once it's over. No steroid says you need a SERM when you buy it because it puts people off and some companies are deceptive. This is why we have so many of them getting banned; people abuse them.

giantsfan

Awards
yeah, i'll set up an appt. with my doctor, but i'm not planning on starting this cycle until about september when i'm on a gain cycle (around 5,000-6,000 cals a day). so i've got time to get the cycle support and see the doc. (any advice for when i see him?)

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Well, when I did my first cycle and told my doc about it, he about **** his pants and tried to make me feel stupid. He will tell you that you either don't need it (which is partially true...) or that the supplement just won't work (which isn't true). A lot of doctors are uneducated about the supplements that are out there these days.

I wouldn't bother asking him about a SERM or a prescription for one unless he is a endo doc.

I still hope you plan on getting a SERM and at least having it on hand before you do a cycle, it can only help you and trust me, should you need it, you would be praising what ever god you believe in for having it.

giantsfan

Awards
well the way i see it, theres no harm in at least asking the doc about it. but worst case senario, what about these "otc's (ax rebound etc.) and the doctor you went to sounds like a quack. he knows your gonna take the stuff either way, so why not just do what he can to help?

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I tried that strategy back when i did my first cycle. My GP basically chastised me and told me that i was genetically making myself a woman...?! This was back before i had a lot of knowledge on the subject so that kinda scared me to say the least. Lucky for me i had a friend that was experienced with research chemicals at that point and steered me in the right direction. All i have to say is don't become a statistic and get your SERM...a good physique doesn't make a difference when you have jugs.

giantsfan

Awards
i see what your saying. and i agree 100%. but i think i found a site a couple of months ago that might help, (i don't think i'm allowed to post the link), but the minnimum order is 240$

Synicus

Awards
well the way i see it, theres no harm in at least asking the doc about it. but worst case senario, what about these "otc's (ax rebound etc.) and the doctor you went to sounds like a quack. he knows your gonna take the stuff either way, so why not just do what he can to help?
You're your own Doc w/ PHs, AAS, esp. in USA. You think your Doc is gonna write you a script for Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)? No. You need to edumucate yourself in these matters. READ, learn.

but i think i found a site a couple of months ago that might help, (i don't think i'm allowed to post the link), but the minnimum order is 240$
I would look around some more, don't trust that myself. You should be able to find Nolvadex for ~ $30.00 for 60ml, Toremefine ~ $55.00 for 30ml, etc... Lots of info here. SEARCH, ye shall find.

giantsfan

Awards
wow! after a couple of weeks of searching, eyes crossing and 3 pages of notes...i'm tired. but just wanted to thank you guys for helping me out. so heres to continuing to busting our asses in the gym, and good luck to all you guys.

giantsfan

Awards
oh by the way, got enough for a cycle and a half for pct, just hope they follow through.