What would you like to add to future PCT?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started a cycle. Its an epi based one with maybe something else thrown in later. I plan on going at least 6 weeks.

I have essential SERMs and some AI incase something happens and i have to abort early but i wanted opinions on supplements out there that i could add to my PCT.

This is the stuff i have.

Clomid, Torem, Tamox
6oxo, Arimidex
Powerfull, Restore, BAM(ididntlike)
LeanXT, ReduceXT

and i think thats about it as far as basic normal PCT stuff goes (no creatine etc listed).

Question is what would you guys throw in the mix or like to see in there. Im just wondering if i need anything else or if i could just make a PCT stack out of that?

I was looking maybe AdvancedPCT, AlphaDrive, RPM, etc...
any ideas? thanks.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you were looking at IGF at all.

Also I think resveratrol would be good.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny you should bump this thread up i just jotted down all the supps and how much and came up with this plan. I was thinking of using AdvancedPCT or ActivateXtreme but i decided with what i have this is good. I just need one bottle of Restore to go with my half bottle.
Clomid 150mg 3 days, 100mg 3days, 50mg 2 days
Toremifene 120mg week1, 80mg week2-3, 40mg week 4
Powerfull 6caps week1-2, 9caps week3-4, 12 caps week5-8
Restore 3caps week1-6, 2caps week7, 1cap 3 days
Fenugreek 1g week 3
Paravol 3caps week 3 (3days)
BAM 2caps week 5-6
CreatineMono 25g 3days on 3days off
LiverDetox

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny you should bump this thread up i just jotted down all the supps and how much and came up with this plan. I was thinking of using AdvancedPCT or ActivateXtreme but i decided with what i have this is good. I just need one bottle of Restore to go with my half bottle.
Clomid 150mg 3 days, 100mg 3days, 50mg 2 days
Toremifene 120mg week1, 80mg week2-3, 40mg week 4
Powerfull 6caps week1-2, 9caps week3-4, 12 caps week5-8
Restore 3caps week1-6, 2caps week7, 1cap 3 days
Fenugreek 1g week 3
Paravol 3caps week 3 (3days)
BAM 2caps week 5-6
CreatineMono 25g 3days on 3days off
LiverDetox
Looks good to me. Never tried paravol. Do you like it that much for PCT? I know I never really had problems with libido on my first and only cycle but it is a concern...

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
That is a BUNCH of stuff for PCT!!!!! My gosh man! With all due respect, you must have tons of $$$!!! LOL

I wish i had that much to use on supps....

Looks good though! (though still a bit much, IMO) but VERY good PCT nonetheless...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good to me. Never tried paravol. Do you like it that much for post cycle therapy? I know I never really had problems with libido on my first and only cycle but it is a concern...
well the daily dose is 3 caps i used to take 6. I wasnt impressed at all, but i got my bottle for $5. The dose is 3caps but i only have 7 left, just gonna finish it off. (i prob should have not even listed it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a BUNCH of stuff for post cycle therapy!!!!! My gosh man! With all due respect, you must have tons of $$$!!! LOL

I wish i had that much to use on supps....

Looks good though! (though still a bit much, IMO) but VERY good PCT nonetheless...
like i said these are all leftovers or stuff i have bought in the past but never used. THe only thing i would buy is a 30 dollar bottle of Restore.

I might actually just do 2 weeks of SERM only then add the other stuff after that. Remember, I follow the time off "rule" so after the initial 4 weeks of PCT i still take time off and run natty stuff...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Restore is good stuff, I'm loving it. Really hoping it doesn't stop getting produced (read this on the ALRI board that it may be discontinued).

I think I'm going with Torem next time too, possibly with Clomid depending what I do and for how long.