Post Cycle help? Thx

Tom1096

Awards
Hi guys,

I have been working out for about 6 months now. I am 35 and weighed 185 when I started... A LOT OF FAT!!

Most of this time I have been dropping the fat and got down to 167. I started researching the cycles of steriods and post cycles.. Thought I was pretty much prepared. But I now have doubts..

About a month ago, I decided to get a natural test booster.... Novadex XT rather than a steriod. The bottle lasted me 2 weeks. taking 4 per day and my weight went to 175.

I decided to run another cycle of something and after researching went with GXL HD. I started it the day after I ran out of the nova xt. I am at 181, 2 weeks later. This whole time of starting the HD, I have been taking A liver support that includes 250 mg of milk thistle.

For the past 3 days my back, around the kidney area is killing me.. dull pain that never goes away. So my question is this, What do I do to cycle off or is this even a problem caused by the HD? As of now I take the HD in the morning and at bed time, I am now taking a natural test boostr called rebound xt.

Thanks all

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea man sounds like a fluid intake issue....i'm not an M.D. though. if your day(job) is anything like mine (running around all day fixing S***) and you find it difficult to keep track of exactly how much water you consume then ALWAYS have a bottle with you, also look at your urine...is it dark yellow or is it clear.....if you're getting enough water then it should be mostly clear....if not you might be somewhat dehydrated.

Tom1096

Awards
As to how much fluid, I drink 4 protein shakes per day. It's mixed with 8 oz or water OR Skim milk. I use another 8 oz of water with NO Explode.

I also drink a couple of bottles of water per day. And my piss is not clear. Starting today I will drink ten bottles of water. See how it goes for a few days.

On the cycling off, Am I correct in my cycle? Shouldn't I be taking a Rebound RELOAD on this last two weeks and increase the dose to two pills per day on the last week?

THANKS for the feedback guys. I really want to finish this bottle. Hoping I can get up to 190 with it and my diet.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What you call a 'test booster' does so by inhibiting aromatase thus causing less testosterone to convert to estrogen to put it simply. Taking a high dose for extended periods will destroy your estrogen levels. Estrogen is necessary for our health. This may or may not be the cause for your current issue but regardless I strongly recommend stopping the AI's now. Novedex XT is predominately ATD (a very powerfull AI) and two other AI's. I don't know what GXL HD is but am guessing it contains an AI as well.

Tom1096

Awards
What you call a 'test booster' does so by inhibiting aromatase thus causing less testosterone to convert to estrogen to put it simply. Taking a high dose for extended periods will destroy your estrogen levels. Estrogen is necessary for our health. This may or may not be the cause for your current issue but regardless I strongly recommend stopping the AI's now. Novedex XT is predominately ATD (a very powerfull AI) and two other AI's. I don't know what GXL HD is but am guessing it contains an AI as well.
I did a two week cycle of the Novadex XT. Then Followed it with the HD made by GXL. It contains half of a Halo 50.. Here's the link..

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_gg001.htm

I just finished my second week of it. It's two different things, and I haven't been on it long term. Thanks for the knowledge.. I really thought that one could take novadex xt for long periods.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Now that I know what the HD is ... sounds like classic lower back pump caused by certain steroids. I recommend Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition and additional Taurine which can be had in bulk on the cheap at Nutraplanet. At least get the taurine and slam around ten grams a day if the Poseidon is too much to spring for.

All that being said, it seems a bit pre-mature to be taking anabolic steroids after 6 whole months of working out. It's all about diet and training. Leave the steroids alone untill you have reached a plateau and have researched them much, much more than you have.

Tom1096

Awards
Now that I know what the HD is ... sounds like classic lower back pump caused by certain steroids. I recommend Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition and additional Taurine which can be had in bulk on the cheap at Nutraplanet. At least get the taurine and slam around ten grams a day if the Poseidon is too much to spring for.
Thank you, I believe you are correct... I can get the Taurine locally. No problem, BUT the Poseidon I can't. Is there another product?

All that being said, it seems a bit pre-mature to be taking anabolic steroids after 6 whole months of working out. It's all about diet and training. Leave the steroids alone untill you have reached a plateau and have researched them much, much more than you have.
Diet is pretty good... Eating right .. eating 6 times a day. Train 2 hours per day/ 4 days per week. Workout 2, off one, workout 2, off 2. Never the same group in the same week. Change routine every month.

The reason I went this direction is because I was still losing weight. Dropped from an out of shape 185 to 167 and no matter what I did, I was still dropping weight. Still, I understand the researching... Will do more homework next time (although I don't think there will be one.... I only want to get to 190-195)

Again thanks for the help!!

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure up the what intake and add in some taurine and the back bumps should subside

Tom1096

Awards
Well, I did not take my HD pill this morning and there was no pain in the back. So I'm sure this is what is going on.

I could not stand the pain and could not get the taurine until tomorrow so... I will take the pill and taurine tomorrow...