does a cortisol 'inhibitor' make much of a difference
- 07-25-2007, 11:16 AM
- 07-29-2007, 06:06 PM
RETAIN or LEan Xtreme helps keep of the fat during PCT. I think it is a must
- 07-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Without a doubt. I have done PCT with and without and have kept more of my gains with it and it helped with fat control.
I would stay away from LX unless you can get it for free. It is close to obsolete these days. Retain 2 is the new hotness.
07-31-2007, 03:59 PM
08-01-2007, 11:35 AM
i'm waiting for more feedback on x-lean as to how well it compares to retain
08-01-2007, 11:42 AM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Rep Power
I don't consider it a "must" but it is nice to have. Either keeps fat from accumulating or even sheds a pound or two...PLUS it helps improve mood.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JudoJosh in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-17-2012, 07:16 AM
- By ponysteak in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2012, 06:47 PM
- By The Doberman in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2005, 08:53 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2004, 08:26 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2003, 01:15 PM