Epistane Cycle

Seth1013

Seth1013

Awards
Okay so im thinking of running an Epistane cycle for 4 weeks and then using Torr for my SERM. I was wondering if i should run a PCT like an AI or Test Booster afterwards as well. I was somewhat leaning towards JW from ALRI but what do you guys think?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely suggest an ai and test booster in addition to a serm. do some searches on how some of the bro's here have had success starting torem high with the ai and test booster low, and increasing them as you lower the torem dosage over the course of the pct. i am not for sure i would recommend jw as an ai.

Seth1013

Seth1013

Awards
Yeah i got a lot of good stuff out of that but i was just wondering about the AI part specifically

jadenizm

Awards
i have a question, what would be ideal pct for epistane with main concerns being DHT/hairloss, and gyno?

Seth1013

Seth1013

Awards
Honestly the chance of getting gyno from 1 cycle of epistane would be small. It can actually reduce gyno in some cases. However, whatever you do your going to need a SERM in your PCT.

jadenizm

Awards
cool thx for the info, but what about DHT? and sorry for being such a noob, but what is a serm?

Seth1013

Seth1013

Awards
SERM stands for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. If ya need any info check out that link above that Travis posted. In terms of DHT i know a lot of people who did just Epi or who stacked Epi with things like Phera-Plex and with a proper PCT they suffered none. Is your cycle just Epi?