MAXODROL and Equi-Gain stack

ArmySGT

Awards
I am about to cycle a portion of pharma pro's two best products that fit my training goal. Before I do, I was hoping to get some professional advice on cycle doses and duration.

Mainly I am kind of new to PCT. I have not taken serious test boosters before so that is why.

the compounds for the brands are as follows

MD- 1,4-androstadiene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3ß,17ß-Diol
a.k.a 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

and for EG- (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione)

Once again, thanks guys and any information regardless of relevance is greatly appreciated

later

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Age and stats would be nice. BTW, have you already bought these? There are cheaper options and you are actually taking a prohormone and a designer steroid and not a serious test booster.

ArmySGT

Awards
My bad, yes I am 22yrs 5' 10 and 175. Lean with lots of definition.

I would like to hear your recommendations on these other options. And since they are not serious test boosters, it would be safe to say i should just dive right into it?

I have always just takin protein and creatine, so this will be my first go at it.

I appreciate your help again.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I honestly believe that maybe you should wait and use some time to gain a better understanding of these types of products. In the mean time, you probably couldn't go wrong with a stack from Anabolic Xtreme, ALRI, or maybe even a solo run of Designer Supplements' Activate Xtreme. NutraPlanet(its this forum's only store) should be the place that you look at to purchase these products. I'm not knocking Pharma Pro, b/c I've heard decent feedback on their products, but these aren't just products you should blindly use. Being that your in the Army(I was in from '97-'05), you probably look into products that won't affect your your cardio capabilities. The two that you were going to use would have actually benefitted you in this realm, but I think the Equi-Gain would have been a waste, b/c it needs to ran at 600mg a day and those caps are only 100mg, with the capsule count being 60. Try lurking around here and other boards and just absorb as much knowledge as you can. BTW, just because they aren't technically test boosters, does not mean you should jump into these types of products. I thought my reference to them as prohormones and designer steroids would have been a decent indicator at the strength of these two products. Anyhow, welcome to the board, and enjoy your stay here.

ArmySGT

Awards
I have a question for you,

Is Maxodrol the same as Halodrol-50? some people have said so

ArmySGT

Awards
one more thing. kind of sucks, but I had already purchased the Maxodrol when I first posted. I have a senior leader that lifts with me and strongly recommended it, so I did it after he pumped me all up.

But following your advice I looked at some anabolics extreme products and I knew from the get go it would be smart to get some liver cleansing products so I already knew a little about their company and I got the perfect cycle by them and advanced PCT.

what else from knowing this could you tell me or recommend what I should have done and thoughts on where to go from here.

Thanks a bunch man

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question for you,

Is Maxodrol the same as Halodrol-50? some people have said so
Yes it is "4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol" is the active in both.

Theres nothing wrong with already having bought it, but you need to read around some more before you use it :) Take your time, figure out what makes sense based on your goals and go from there. Look around at logs, see what sort of results you can expect. Also make sure not to compare with any of the Halodrol liquigels, because that is a different substance. I'm sure you can find someone who would swap you something for the maxodrol if you decided against using it and wanted to use a different designer supp, so its not like its thrown away money.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is "4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol" is the active in both.

Theres nothing wrong with already having bought it, but you need to read around some more before you use it :) Take your time, figure out what makes sense based on your goals and go from there. Look around at logs, see what sort of results you can expect. Also make sure not to compare with any of the Halodrol liquigels, because that is a different substance. I'm sure you can find someone who would swap you something for the maxodrol if you decided against using it and wanted to use a different designer supp, so its not like its thrown away money.
Solid advice right here. BTW, Maxidrol sounds like a great compound to use when you feel like you know enough to safely use it. I stand by my recommendations of lurking and learning. It just makes sense to be comfortable using a product and not just jumping into something blindly.

ArmySGT

Awards
Solid advice right here. BTW, Maxidrol sounds like a great compound to use when you feel like you know enough to safely use it. I stand by my recommendations of lurking and learning. It just makes sense to be comfortable using a product and not just jumping into something blindly.
I would love to just read up on it and figure out how to use it safely. But all I seem to find on it is just questions and everyone says, well its just like halodrol. i would really like someone to give me some solid foundation to begin using a substance like this. i have searched the forums and even googled it. all that seems to lead me to is more quesitons.

i am kind of at a roadblock right now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, do your searches and log reading based on Halodrol, and if the type and volume of gains is what you are looking for (wet vs dry, total weight change, risk of particular sides) then go for it. As far as PCT goes, this is a pretty good article here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

for the most part, PCT is the same regardless of compound as the way your body responds to unnaturally high levels of anabolics in the bloodstream is close to the same regardless of which one you use.

Hmm I just realized equigain is the same as 1,4 AD Bold. I'd have to say that if you are looking to bulk, this will be a relatively expensive route. The Halodrol would be better on a cut/recomp as well. At 5'10" and 175 tho, I'm not thinking you are looking to loose any weight, so Halodrol and its relatives might not be the best choice, unless stacked with something wet, which EG wouldn't be at least not till a few weeks in. Doing 4 weeks of EG followed by 4 weeks of Maxodrol might work, but expensive and a long time to be on cycle. 4 weeks on EG alone at 600mg means 3 bottles ~ $80-100. Could do pheraplex or one of its relatives for less, and probably get better gains. Although EG is non-methyl, so there is a plus there as far as liver health goes.

Heres a fairly complete list of the different designers/PHs, that gives you some ideas of gains and sides.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

13bjorgen

Awards
i have just finished a maxodrol stack and am very pleased with the results. when i began using this product i immediately was able to lift much more weight and was able to acheive much more intensity in the gym. i was 6ft. 5in. 200 lbs. when i started and after a month i am now up to 225 lbs. and still gaining(with a tighter stomach). keep in mind i am on tour in iraq. so due to duty i miss workouts, sleep, and have to live off of m.r.e's once in a while. if i was a civilian and didnt run into these problems in my training cycle. theres no telling what gains i could have maid even on top of this! amazing product, worth every penny!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brandlife Training Forum 70
Wobmarvel Nutrition / Health 5
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 4
Supplements 0