Mega-H (Halo Clone) Cycle

killacriminal

Awards
I purchased Generic labz mega-H and im preparing for cycle. I am preloading with AI's cycle support. On cycle im taking the reccomended dosage for either 3 or 4 weeks...i haven't decided yet. Along with that ill be taking cycle support maybe with some cissius.

My question is on post cycle therapy. I am def. using cycle support and rebound XT. Do i really need nolvadex or something other heavy estrogen blocker for this cycle? Or do i have enough?

Thanks guys

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Never hurts to have it on hand just in case of a flare up.

Think of it as an insurance policy.

killacriminal

Awards
first off i should have put this in post cycle therapy thread, but oh well. And yes your right i thought of that, it's better to be safe then sorry.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with Toremifene inverse to 6-OXO extreme for my Halo post cycle therapy. I also use cycle support all the way through. No sides so far 1 week in... gonna confirm with some labs between week 2-3 to check liver enzymes, blood lipids, and total Test.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I purchased Generic labz mega-H and im preparing for cycle. I am preloading with AI's cycle support. On cycle im taking the reccomended dosage for either 3 or 4 weeks...i haven't decided yet. Along with that ill be taking cycle support maybe with some cissius.

My question is on post cycle therapy. I am def. using cycle support and rebound XT. Do i really need novedex or something other heavy estrogen blocker for this cycle? Or do i have enough?

Thanks guys
I just want to point out that novedex is not the same thing as nolvadex. Novedex is an aromatase inhibitor (which you already have in the form of Rebound XT). Nolvadex is a SERM.

I'm not knocking you since you are researching BEFORE your cycle...I just wanted to make sure you weren't mislead by the confusingly similar names that Gaspari chooses to use for some of their products...and thanks for the purchase of Cycle Support!!!

Check these out: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

Post Cycle Therapy

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with Toremifene inverse to 6-OXO extreme for my Halo post cycle therapy. I also use cycle support all the way through. No sides so far 1 week in... gonna confirm with some labs between week 2-3 to check liver enzymes, blood lipids, and total Test.

I think that is overkill at it's extreme for a Haladrol cycle. I'd save the Torm for a stacked cycled or a harsher compound.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
I think that is overkill at it's extreme for a Haladrol cycle. I'd save the Torm for a stacked cycled or a harsher compound.
We'll see where my Test levels stand a few weeks in. I personally don't believe there is "overkill" when it comes to PCT.

killacriminal

Awards
i def. know the difference between novadex XT and nolvadex, Tamoxifen Citrate. That was a typo up there.. i fixed it :). What think i might do is ALRI restore & activaTe. I'm not sure if im going to get a SERM or not yet. It's hard for me to buy one online because i only can use paypal not a credit card.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's the pct plan going my friend? You've started your cycle already, correct?

Stop by my thread around day 10 or 14 so that we can compare results. I'm curious to see if the addition E-form is gonna make that much of a difference for me.

Kick some asss dude :head: