Abbreviated pct

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When someone is planning a post cycle therapy, I've seen many responses that follow along the lines of suggesting that the plan is overkill.

For example, I've seen suggestions of running 2 weeks of a SERM instead of 4.

I plan to start a light cycle of Halo/formestane tomorrow and have a full blown post cycle therapy on hand. If I were to come to the completion of my cycle and don't feel shutdown, how do I decide how to abbreviate my post cycle therapy?

My post cycle therapy plan:

torem 120(90)/90/60/30
restore 1/2/3/3/2/1 (AI, cort control)
MassFx 3/4/4/4+ (free test boost)
...and staples/support supps

If I shorten the length of SERM use, I would continue with my AI, free test booster, and cort control, correct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, so many conflicting ideas about pct. some say dont start cort control till 2nd week. still others say no activate or massfx until 2nd week. personally i like your setup. still others say a serm isnt necessary, but i like the effect tor has on my libido. i dont think you will see many sides from running tor for 4 weeks, if you like the effects go with it. if after 2 weeks you feel like you dont want to run it anymore, i dont see that as a problem.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man, so many conflicting ideas about post cycle therapy. some say dont start cort control till 2nd week. still others say no activate or massfx until 2nd week. personally i like your setup. still others say a serm isnt necessary, but i like the effect tor has on my libido. i dont think you will see many sides from running tor for 4 weeks, if you like the effects go with it. if after 2 weeks you feel like you dont want to run it anymore, i dont see that as a problem.
I knew I could count on you T:cheers:

I'm sort of sitting on the fence myself with the cort control. However, I figure it's irrelevant in my plan considering my choice to use Restore. I will start Restore very low as I'm running it inverse to my SERM. Since it's such a low dose at the beggining of post cycle therapy, Restore's cort control properties will probably be negligent in the first week or 2 anyway.

I guess I've turned some simple concepts into mind boggling complexities... :fool2:

So let's say I feel great at the end of the cycle, it might be ok to do something like this?

Torem:
day 1 120
day 2-5 90
day 6-10 60
day 11-14 30

...and then continue as planned with the others for a 4 week post cycle therapy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i dont see a problem. the cycle you are planning is not going to shut you down that hard. the pct you have planned will probably take you above starting baseline in first week. you have a well thought out plan with quality supplements. more people should put this kind of planning into their supplement usage.:hammer:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the cycle you are planning is not going to shut you down that hard. the post cycle therapy you have planned will probably take you above starting baseline in first week
Right on! That's EXACTLY why I asking. I just wanted to have a plan B.

Worst case scenario, if for some reason I get shutdown, I'm confident that you've helped me devise a pretty aggressive recoup plan.

You're a patient man

come joint the fun... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70855-h-drol-e.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right on! That's EXACTLY why I asking. I just wanted to have a plan B.

Worst case scenario, if for some reason I get shutdown, I'm confident that you've helped me devise a pretty aggressive recoup plan.

You're a patient man

come joint the fun... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70855-h-drol-e.html
shutdown hell. i think you are going to be a randy little rascal on that cycle and thru pct. start lining up the chicks in advance, you young hooligan.:toofunny:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shutdown hell. i think you are going to be a randy little rascal on that cycle and thru post cycle therapy. start lining up the chicks in advance, you young hooligan.:toofunny:
T, think about who you're talking to here. I plan EVERYTHING, and since you mentioned it... I have 4 lined up

:chick: :chick: :chick: :chick:

Now, if I could only figure out how many chicks I'll need for my "libido booster" in pct :think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, think about who you're talking to here. I plan EVERYTHING, and since you mentioned it... I have 4 lined up

:chick: :chick: :chick: :chick:

Now, if I could only figure out how many chicks I'll need for my "libido booster" in post cycle therapy :think:
seriously, i believe you start planning your annual vacation 3 years in advance.:toofunny:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are the best times to take a dump during cycle?
right after you smoke your crack.:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:damn i CRACK me up.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
right after you smoke your crack.:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:damn i CRACK me up.
hmm, does Furazadrol make you funny? We're all fired up tonight :dance: :dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i guess i am in a good mood tonight. having computer problems at work and didnt have to go in tonight. i hate sunday nights.:hammer: ill stay up and play, just dont put on the bee gees.