Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IGF-2, I3C

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Planning a cycle for about 3 months from now:

Preload 2 weeks: 1/day Cycle support continued through cycle and post cycle therapy@2/day
40 days:
3/day Methyl Stak
3/day HDx2
Mon/Thurs 500mcg Cabergoline
1.8 g/day HGW 20% Icariin

For post cycle therapy thinking three different ways

1)Torem, trans 6-OXO(100mg/day,30days), Fenotest(6/day, 40days), Anagen, Retain 2

2)Torem, Diesel Test Hardcore(4/day, 30days), Retain 2

3)Torem, IGF-2(8/day, 30days), I3C(400mg/day, 30days), Retain 2

with any of these three options CM, BA, BCAA'a and Primed Ultra will be used for post cycle therapy as well to keep strengh.
Opinions...?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty limited selection and a few of those are designed to do different things. If I had to choose I would go with option 2. Simple yet effective.

I do like the retain...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah I just looked that up. If ur going to run DT Hardcore PCT, you dont need to stack it with an anti-estrogen, anti-cortisol, none of that. U can just go DTH 6 a day or I would stack it with Trib Test (5 DTH/2 TT each day) or with Raw Test (5 DTH/1 Raw am, or pre-workout). I would stack something like retain 2 with another natural test booster that needs "help." I dont know about the liver and all that otehr pct u might need, but if u want ur HTPA back to normal ASAP I'll gurantee 6 DTH a day, or the stacks I listed will get u where u need to be in 10 days or less (max 15 days).

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
yeah I just looked that up. If ur going to run DT Hardcore post cycle therapy, you dont need to stack it with an anti-estrogen, anti-cortisol, none of that. U can just go DTH 6 a day or I would stack it with Trib Test (5 DTH/2 TT each day) or with Raw Test (5 DTH/1 Raw am, or pre-workout). I would stack something like retain 2 with another natural test booster that needs "help." I dont know about the liver and all that otehr post cycle therapy u might need, but if u want ur HTPA back to normal ASAP I'll gurantee 6 DTH a day, or the stacks I listed will get u where u need to be in 10 days or less (max 15 days).
cool , i havent seen a lot of log just the Neoborn log , hows the feedback on that product ?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the links chuck, has anyone megadosed Grandes bolas?. i like megadosing stuff :twisted:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the links chuck, has anyone megadosed Grandes bolas?. i like megadosing stuff :twisted:
No but 8 DTH a day 3/3/2 that would probably make u feel like ur on a cycle, no joke. And thats not really a mega dose, thats like a 1.5 dose.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
No but 8 DTH a day 3/3/2 that would probably make u feel like ur on a cycle, no joke. And thats not really a mega dose, thats like a 1.5 dose.
thanks im going to keep an eye out for this , i read some of the logs and it look promising i might give it a try later