Poll: Best PCT support

OPINIONS/VOTES for best PCT support

1. OPINIONS/VOTES for best PCT support

Planning a cycle for about 3 months from now:

Preload 2 weeks: 1/day Cycle support continued through cycle and post cycle therapy@2/day
    40 days:
    3/day Methyl Stak
    3/day HDx2
    Mon/Thurs 500mcg Cabergoline
    1.8 g/day HGW 20% Icariin

For post cycle therapy thinking three different ways

1)Torem, trans 6-OXO(100mg/day,30days), Fenotest(6/day, 40days), Anagen, Retain 2

2)Torem, Diesel Test Hardcore(4/day, 30days), Retain 2

3)Torem, IGF-2(8/day, 30days), I3C(400mg/day, 30days), Retain 2

with any of these three options CM, BA, BCAA'a and Primed Ultra will be used for post cycle therapy as well to keep strengh.
    Opinions...?

2. Thats a pretty limited selection and a few of those are designed to do different things. If I had to choose I would go with option 2. Simple yet effective.

I do like the retain...

3. What is Retain 2?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    What is Retain 2?
    its a supp that acts on cortisol

http://www.anabolicx.com/store/retain2.html

5. yeah I just looked that up. If ur going to run DT Hardcore PCT, you dont need to stack it with an anti-estrogen, anti-cortisol, none of that. U can just go DTH 6 a day or I would stack it with Trib Test (5 DTH/2 TT each day) or with Raw Test (5 DTH/1 Raw am, or pre-workout). I would stack something like retain 2 with another natural test booster that needs "help." I dont know about the liver and all that otehr pct u might need, but if u want ur HTPA back to normal ASAP I'll gurantee 6 DTH a day, or the stacks I listed will get u where u need to be in 10 days or less (max 15 days).

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    yeah I just looked that up. If ur going to run DT Hardcore post cycle therapy, you dont need to stack it with an anti-estrogen, anti-cortisol, none of that. U can just go DTH 6 a day or I would stack it with Trib Test (5 DTH/2 TT each day) or with Raw Test (5 DTH/1 Raw am, or pre-workout). I would stack something like retain 2 with another natural test booster that needs "help." I dont know about the liver and all that otehr post cycle therapy u might need, but if u want ur HTPA back to normal ASAP I'll gurantee 6 DTH a day, or the stacks I listed will get u where u need to be in 10 days or less (max 15 days).
    cool , i havent seen a lot of log just the Neoborn log , hows the feedback on that product ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    cool , i havent seen a lot of log just the Neoborn log , hows the feedback on that product ?

8. thanks for the links chuck, has anyone megadosed Grandes bolas?. i like megadosing stuff

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks for the links chuck, has anyone megadosed Grandes bolas?. i like megadosing stuff
    No but 8 DTH a day 3/3/2 that would probably make u feel like ur on a cycle, no joke. And thats not really a mega dose, thats like a 1.5 dose.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    No but 8 DTH a day 3/3/2 that would probably make u feel like ur on a cycle, no joke. And thats not really a mega dose, thats like a 1.5 dose.
    thanks im going to keep an eye out for this , i read some of the logs and it look promising i might give it a try later

Similar Forum Threads

1. VOTE for best PH/PS for hard dry look
    By Mperkins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 03:17 AM
  2. Best PCT following this? Opinions Please
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 12:57 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 12:12 PM
  4. Best PCT for a sd/m,1,4ad/4ad five weeker