Looking for your opinions....

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
First, for those of you that dont know me, I am fairly knowledgeable and if this were me, Id have my PCT items lined up way in advance. I actually have an entire PCT layout in my stock at all times, even when Im not using or planning to use anabolics/designers/phs...(whatever you chose to call 'em). My PCT of choice consists of MassFx, Retain2, HyperdrolX2(ran inverse to Torem), Torem 120(4days)/90/60/30. My extras would include Excell(40gs), RPM, Neovar, AnabolicPump, sometimes I might switch out the MassFX with IGF-2. Also, I always use Cycle Support(2 weeks precycle throughout PCT) and SAM-E at 800mgs.

Anyways, a buddy of mine who really doesnt know jack about pct, cycles, or anything else for that matter is about to start a PCT from a 9 week Epi/mega-trn/ZOL cycle(I told him to do only 4-6, but he's basically an idiot). Here's the problem, he has several PCT items on hand, but he's completely broke, so he has to use what he has.

ITEMS HE HAS
Letro(obviously not ideal)
Nolva/Clomid Combo(a problem because they're mixed)
IGF-2
MassFX
Retain2
TNA
Fenugreek
Powerfull
atd

Mainly, Id like to know how to use the nolva/clomid combo ran inverse to atd, since it is mixed.

Opinions?