How do you take your liquid SERM?

bics56

Awards
I just started my PCT a couple of days ago and taking this liquid SERM is rough. I am starting out for the first 5 days taking 3ml and I am mixing 1.5ml with some crystal light...it is horrid. So I am looking for something that can mask the horrid rubbing alcohol tatse.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
drop it into a shotglass half full of water..........
swish it around
down it
chase it with orange juice, milk, or cranberry juice
then brush your teeth!

bics56

Awards
^^^ I tried that...and you are right. Way better than mixing it and drinking it in a glass.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always just stuck the dropper in the back of my throat and let it run down. Tried my hardest not to get it on the tongue....chase with tequila (kidding of course!). Chase with something sweet like stated above.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Fruit punch or raspberry generic crystal light from walmart. Somehow it manages to mask every nasty flavored serm or bulk powder out there. Something about those artificial sweeteners and carcinogens that just zaps the nasty taste out of everything.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I'm no chemist, so maybe one could comment on this, but would taking the liquid SERM with an acidic drink (OJ, Crystal Light) degrade the SERM in anyway?

Just a thought.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm no chemist, so maybe one could comment on this, but would taking the liquid SERM with an acidic drink (OJ, Crystal Light) degrade the SERM in anyway?

Just a thought.
Dr. D suggested the OJ......................so i don't think so.

phrost

Awards
NOW Triple "000" Gelatin Caps, FTW! No more disgusting taste.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NOW Triple "000" Gelatin Caps, FTW! No more disgusting taste.
Great advice, I used 00 caps until I ran out - I think 1ml would just about fill 2 caps. Does 1ml fit into a 000?

BTW, I've been taking liquid reseach chems for a long time, and usually don't mind the the taste, but certain chems from certain suppliers lately are killing me! The taste lingers for 30 minutes and can even make my throat sore. I think it's the carrier rather than the chem.

Oh - I had brutal experience the other day - squeezed a dropperful into the back of my throat, closed to swallow, somehow coughed and blew the ml up through my nose! So instead of one quick dose, I had an hour of post-nasal drip of that crap!

phrost

Awards
Great advice, I used 00 caps until I ran out - I think 1ml would just about fill 2 caps. Does 1ml fit into a 000?

BTW, I've been taking liquid reseach chems for a long time, and usually don't mind the the taste, but certain chems from certain suppliers lately are killing me! The taste lingers for 30 minutes and can even make my throat sore. I think it's the carrier rather than the chem.

Oh - I had brutal experience the other day - squeezed a dropperful into the back of my throat, closed to swallow, somehow coughed and blew the ml up through my nose! So instead of one quick dose, I had an hour of post-nasal drip of that crap!
Yes, 1ml fits into the cap. I'm surprised more people don't do this. You can get 200 caps for $8.

Benderzzz

Awards
the tamoxifen citrate i get is so good it tastes like candy:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i measure in an oral syringe and shoot into empty gel caps. swallow with whatever beverage i like preferably a fruit drink.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just a thought.

Most SERM's are bonded to a Citrate to form a salt (i.e. Tamoxifen Citrate, Clomiphene Citrate, Toremifene Citrate).

When dissolved in water, the Citrate ion will work as a buffer (fights changes in pH when acids or bases are added). When acidic protons are introduced into the system, the Citrate ion will "EAT THEM", to form an inactive Citric Acid molecule. Don't be fooled by the name "Citric Acid" as it is only acidic when it gives off protons (Bronsted-Lowry Acid), and in this case is holding onto the proton.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just drip it in a glass of water before I brush my teeth. It may not be the most delicious thing in the world, but definitely not the worst. After a few days, you'll hardly notice it.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm gross but I look forward to taking my liquid Nolvadex. Tastes sweet, then bitter...mmmm.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm gross but I look forward to taking my liquid Nolvadex. Tastes sweet, then bitter...mmmm.
yeah, nolva aint so bad! but TOREM, OMG TOREM tastes like absolute A$$! :smite:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, nolva aint so bad! but TOREM, OMG TOREM tastes like absolute A$$! :smite:
not if you get the one that i got!.....taste like milk of magnesia or pepperminty. :thumbsup:

if taste is such a big deal, i swear just cap it. it takes the exact same amount of time. Dont cap them all just when you are dosing it. No taste, just a lil burn in the stomach that nolva does.

Benderzzz

Awards
yep same hehe, like PP was saying - kindof like milk of magnesia or pepperminty
i know where you guys go :clap2: :clap2:

phrost

Awards
You can get 1000 caps for $10 at the Planet of Nutras: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1129/np-gel-caps-00-.html

I think the reason why people choose not to do this is because they melt within 5 minutes of adding the liquid.
Um, wouldn't you take the pill immediately after adding the liquid? I wouldn't sit on the kitchen counter for the day.

Thanks for the letting me know about the caps from NP. I will order those next time.

ianm4208

Awards
HOLY SHAT!!!!! First time i took a serm was like 10 min ago. Im still crying! That was miserable! I got some Tor, ewwwwy. So what does any responsible AM member do when the have a question or need help. SEARCH that sh*t. So I typed in "taste serm", and the results come back as "Did you mean 'taste sperm'?" hahahahahaha suddenly I realized that things could be alot worse lol.
I will def apply this before and after OJ method tomorrow night. Hahaha what an end to a chaotic day!

ianm4208

Awards
What do ya know?! The OJ method works! I didnt notice the tor at all