brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
okbe honest who has had gyno or sighns of it or has it,:whiner:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Never. 2 cycles of H50. No serm. 35+lbs gained and kept. Going to try Epi but will use serm with it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had formed very small nodules that I deemed to be gyno without a doctor checking it out but has since vanished. I have also had the symptoms with itchy and sore nipples with discharge of fluid that also went away.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i had a dream last night that i was developing what i thought was gyno. then i wokeup and was happy

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I had formed very small nodules that I deemed to be gyno without a doctor checking it out but has since vanished. I have also had the symptoms with itchy and sore nipples with discharge of fluid that also went away.
It never ceases to amaze me but everytime I hear a guy say " and my nipples had some kind of fluid "colored" discharge" I just think to myself :wtf:

That's some f'cked up shiite

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
at times mine can get a little puffy,but then i freek out and dose AI's and tamox,and it always goes down.....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It never ceases to amaze me but everytime I hear a guy say " and my nipples had some kind of fluid "colored" discharge" I just think to myself :wtf:

That's some f'cked up shiite
all kidding aside dude..it's kinda disrespectfull to have Christ in your avitar

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only if you take Buddy Christ to be an actual representation of the Christian religion...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
all kidding aside dude..it's kinda disrespectfull to have Christ in your avitar
I'm not going to get into a religion debate especially in someones thread. If this is something you would like to take up in it's own thread or even better, through pm's, go for it, but until then I apologize if "buddy Jesus" upsets you or causes you to flagellate yourself. In my opinion this depiction is how I truly see Jesus Christ( not all the time cause I'm sure he was not always smiling ). He smiles upon me,accepts me as I am , and no matter what, the love doesn't stop....

So with that, bless you Trip and remember when you point the finger at me, there's three pointing right back at you, so lead an examined life if you wish and lead by example...be the love Jesus preached!

Much Love,

Neoborn

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ...who's that?

I've had a tiny bit of fluid come out of my nipples, but I have no hard gyno-type tissue. I even had my hot doctor feel me up.. Thought about giving her an exam after :)

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ...who's that?

I've had a tiny bit of fluid come out of my nipples, but I have no hard gyno-type tissue. I even had my hot doctor feel me up.. Thought about giving her an exam after :)
:chick: hehe

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had it yet (knock on wood) but I take ralox from day one of my cycles and will also use caber/dostinex for deca or tren. Will also use ATD during PCT just for extra insurance. The thought of asking my GF for a bra is scary LOL

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've ever had it, I just have a lil extra fat on me. I think my estrogen may be a little high:

That was after my six month cut!

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
****ing hell man you need to sort your self out