Libido during my first PCT

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
This being my first post cycle therapy, I had no idea what to set expectations to but I just started my third week of a 4-week post cycle therapy and my libido is just a tad better. While not indicative of libido, random wood is non-existent but morning wood is still there. My post cycle therapy is

torem 120/90/60/30
atd 25/50/50/75
maca 3g/day, fenugeek 3g/day, paravol 3/day
ActivaTe (4/day)
Lean Xtreme (3/day)
MassFX (4/day)
cycle support
Poseidon

I have decided to drop fenugeek and try to add or change something else in the hopes libido will come back. On hand I have powerfull (old and new), AdvancedPCT, Cordygen5, Blue-Up and rebound reloaded. I take RPM pre-wo only, but was considering adding either Icariin or Horny Goat weed on a daily basis.

Am I amiss in my libido expectation at this stage, or should it be back by now? the post cycle therapy was for a 7week havoc cycle 10/20/30/30/40/40/50.

as always, thanks for any suggestions

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I thought MassFX and Activate were basically the same thing - nettle root extract? Seems like a bit overboard on that stuff. Also ATD can hurt libido.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention I have some Raw Test coming in

DHEA 25mg
Pregnenolone 25mg
Proprietary Blend: 400mg
Avena sativa extract, panax ginseng root extract

As for the nettle extract, I love activate, other nettle extract havent done it for me, and that is only part of what massfx has, I was more using it for the spirostans to maintain strength and size.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thought of taking Paravol? supposed to be a great product from reviews on here but it usually takes a lil while to work like most products of that type. How was your libido before your cycle?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
thought of taking Paravol? supposed to be a great product from reviews on here but it usually takes a lil while to work like most products of that type. How was your libido before your cycle?
very very high.... I am taking paravol at the recommended dosage, just upped it to three caps this week, see if that helps. i have dropped the fenu, and added another gram of maca. for all i know this could be my normal response to a cycle and it just takes longer to get my mojo back. At least I can perform when the wife wants some.... Next week I might add powerfull and/or raw test and i have some controlled labs blue-up also on-hand.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts (take them for what they are worth):

Drop ATD (taper back down though)
Drop MassFX (I know most rave about libido, I don't trust the spirostanes)
Add Powerfull
Add HGW/Icariin
Add Fenotest (I know you have Fenu, but thinking back to when I stacked Feno/Act/RR, wow talk about libido. Great Free T booster)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
My advice would be to replace the ATD, Activate and Lean Extreme with ALRI's Restore, that has the addition of a Vitex extract to lower Prolactin.

Low Test levels are just one aspect of perceived Libido, High Prolactin levels another, probably more so, and the single best way, that I know of, to lower Prolactin is Cabergoline/Dostinex.

And as wrong as it sounds, form does function in the sense that squeezing one's nuts and giving one an erection frequently will bring the Leydig cells back on line faster. I can't confirm this via clinical data, but I'm absolutely convinced this is so from years of my Post Cycle Therapies. Would'nt hurt to flex one's PC muscles as well,Kegels, if for nothing else, enhanced blood flow to the region and to make the mind-muscle connection.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
dont have bloodwork, the shutdown is an assumption I am making given the havoc cycle i did. Workouts have been real good while on pct, don't have any adverse physical conditions (gyno, lactation, sore joints) and the boys never appeared/felt shrunk. the only thing is minimal if any libido.

jason, rogue, suggestions are pretty good. I am going to start on monday the following for 4 weeks. Since I was running atd inverse to serm with abrupt stop, I will just stop the atd this weekend, but keep the serm one more week at 30ml.

activate extreme (has icarin)
horny goat weed
macca
powerfull
LX and retain2 when LX runs out
advanced PCT from AX (has the bromo like restore/rr, plus extra goodies)

read a little on prolactin, looks like high levels do affect libido, but will rely on dopamine release from powerfull to control it. I might add some vitex in the AM, or dose carbegoline.

if at the end of the 4 weeks libido is not back I will get some bloodwork done.

appreciate your input

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard I thought that Torem would have you back in days instead of weeks!

Not working for you?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
that's why I chose it, based on all reports i'd read here. it may have done its job as a SERM, and the couple of times I had sex the loads were pretty huge, but the desire and random woods are gone.

on the plus side, i stopped the ATD last night and actually woke up a little horny. I had read ATD killed libido, but I figured with all the other libido enhancing supps I was taking it would balance out on the plus side. if my next four weeks go good, i will have to rethink how I pct a cycle. would 6-oxo or novadex xt be good replacements for ATD in the inverse AI to serm pct scenario? I remember DrD saying a steroidal AI would be the one to use.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say you have a multi-faceted problem with your original pct plan as others have already addressed. Your pct in post #9 looks a LOT better IMO.

Your experience with unaffected performance but decreased drive sure sounds like an ATD problem to me.

Fenugreek works great for my libido for about 2 days and then, curiously, kills my libido after that. I'd say the fenu + ATD is why your libido isn't back.

Good luck with the new and improved pct plan

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard I thought that Torem would have you back in days instead of weeks!

Not working for you?
Bunch of BS - its just a SERM like Nolva or Clomid - maybe marginally better but its not magic, it wont make you recover from a cycle in a few days.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bunch of BS - its just a SERM like Nolva or Clomid - maybe marginally better but its not magic, it wont make you recover from a cycle in a few days.
Now I'm curious. Would you share your experiences with clomid and nolva and compare them to torem please? It's good for everyone to hear BOTH positive and negative experiences, especially from someone who has experience in post cycle therapy with each of the most popular serms.

Edit: I've seen in one of your previous posts that you had a poor experience with clomid. Any luck getting that "straghtened out?" :think:

Last edited:
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
12 grams of Powerfull and some b-6 with vitex for prolactin concerns. Throw in some Yohimbine HCL too for additonal effects

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is it? I think what you are trying to say,while not calling others liars, is that you have found from your experience that it did not have you back up and running in a short amount of time?

Perhaps you could save your aggression and narky posts for bb.com?

Much Love,

Neoborn.

P.s. if you couldn't read what I said is that " I have heard" not " I hearby swear to state the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God!" Are you able to see the difference there?:type:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Although neo could have been a bit more eloquent, his point was that the majority consensus is that torem is not BS.

If Frank has, in fact, had a better experience with clomid or nolva than torem, I'd like to hear about it.

I did a check in FrankJ's profile for his previous posts. During his unsuccessful run with clomid, his entire post cycle therapy was very very poorly planned. Although by the nature of his posts it seems unlikely, it is possible that he has learned a lot since making that mistake.

I'd still like to give Frank the benefit of the doubt to chime in on this topic. He may have something to offer.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
it might be to much stuff. that was a recomendation given to me and it has worked for me. I'm just finishing a Torem & Diesel Test Hardcore PCT.

From expierience ATD kills my libido. I would def recomend tapering it back down as others have suggested.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Although neo could have been a bit more eloquent,
Hey! f'ck elequentializm or er summit:ntome:

Don't mention that Mr.Frank here started his post with "Bunch of BS" and you call me not eloquent enough :toofunny:

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
it might be to much stuff. that was a recomendation given to me and it has worked for me. I'm just finishing a Torem & Diesel Test Hardcore post cycle therapy.

From expierience ATD kills my libido. I would def recomend tapering it back down as others have suggested.
thanks, kabuki, I have trimmed down this 2nd version compared to my first one, and done without the ATD all together.

How was the Diesel Hardcore? I actually considered that but decided to use Activate Extreme as I love Activate. what cycle did you run? you didn't need additional AI support, just the Torem/Diesel?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
BTW, libido is still pretty gone, but I am starting to experience random wood and noticing women. I still cannot summon a woody when I want/need one, but i know things are working down there as morning wood is still there. Sucky part is the wife is starting to take it personally, and there is no way I can tell her why my libido took a hike...

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I was COMPLETELY shut down after my recent Propadrol/MTST/HAvoc cycle and was actually pretty irritated as it was getting me into trouble with the girlfriend as she was also taking it personal. Nothing has ever shut me down like that.

For an immediate fix take Apsire36, I didn't have an increased libido but I was hard as a rock and all I cared about was nailing my girl to make her feel better. As for the libido, I am finishing up week 2 of post cycle therapy and have been taking Testofen/Anagen (Gitcha Big stack), bulk Icariin, Nolva, and DHEA as well as SMASH and PLenty of BCAA's. My libido has been steadily increasing and I am getting some really solid erections. During past PCT's I also had great luck using blue-up at 1.5 times the recommended dosage for libido, the pills smell like ass but I was horny all day long.

Just keep in mind that you are not going to be back to normal over night. The Havoc did wreak some havoc on your system and it will take time to fix it. Follow your PCT protocol, and your body should start to normalize.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thanks, kabuki, I have trimmed down this 2nd version compared to my first one, and done without the ATD all together.

How was the Diesel Hardcore? I actually considered that but decided to use Activate Extreme as I love Activate. what cycle did you run? you didn't need additional AI support, just the Torem/Diesel?
DTH worked real well. didn't need any additional AI. my PCT log is in my sig . getting bloodwork done this week so i will see how test levels compare with pre cycle. but i actually feel better than i did going into the cycle.

i ran 6 weeks of halodrol and Finigenx. at 75mg and 18ml(3xdose)