Building a better PCT

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Other than my SERM, I am reconsidering my PCT.

I plan on stacking HDx2 (half-dose), X-Lean, and Restore.

Any other feedback or items are appreciated.

Short list:
T-Force
diesel test
IGF-2

dclangst

Awards
I'm sure some will disagree with what I'm saying but my PCT starts a week after I start anything. I used Letrozole at 2.5 mg EOD throughout. I use low dose HCG (500 IU/wk) until 2 weeks after I'm done. I stop the Letrozole 2 weeks before the HCG stops. I never had much success with other stuff. I can't speak on the stuff you listed, but I've noticed much improved PCT results with what I've mentioned.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people seem to be throwing mass fx into their PCT along with the HD2. How come you are half dosing the HD2?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm sure some will disagree with what I'm saying but my post cycle therapy starts a week after I start anything. I used Letrozole at 2.5 mg EOD throughout. I use low dose HCG (500 IU/wk) until 2 weeks after I'm done. I stop the Letrozole 2 weeks before the HCG stops. I never had much success with other stuff. I can't speak on the stuff you listed, but I've noticed much improved PCT results with what I've mentioned.
Thanks

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like to take my HCG the last 3weeks of the cycle (including the period that the long esters are clearing my system) @ 500iu's eod. Then start the SERM (I prefer torermefine over nolva and clomid) and I use an AI in an inverse taper w/ the SERM. But it's important that it's a STEROIDAL AI like ATD or exemestane, and NOT a non steroidal like arimidex or letro, because steroidal AI's bind irreversibly to aromatase and wont cause an increase in aromatase and subsequent "rebound effect" of increased estrogen when you stop using it.
So in other words I start w/ my highest dose of the SERM and about a quarter of my top dose of the AI, and I bring the AI up each week as I taper the SERM down. This process is drawn out over about 5-6 weeks.
I also like to take OTC test boosters such as fenugreek or tribulus. (Somepeople like long jack too.) Just make sure the otc test booster you use isnt another form of AI. That would be just too much estrogen suppression. When choosing otc supps dont think so much about "brand name". That is, not to say that you shouldnt BUY brand names, it's fine to BUY brand names, but just think "ACTIVE INGEDIENTS". Knowing what common active ingredients are in a product w/ a brand name and reading up on each ingredient is more important IMO. That way you avoid "doubling up" on products w/ some or all of the same ingredients, and who knows? You might find the same ingredient in a bulk powder form for a fraction of the cost.

It never hurts to use other non HPTA suppresive compounds that dont neccesarily contribute to HPTA recovery but help to maintain lean mass and/or prevent fat gain. IE: GH, LR3IGF1, Peg-mgf, insulin (if youre experienced w/ it) possible conservatively dosed T4 (especially if implementing GH)

Hope this gives you some idea's.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
definitely take a look at the discussion about 6 bromo in pct, although there is still a lot of debate it seems

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Personally I like to take my HCG the last 3weeks of the cycle (including the period that the long esters are clearing my system) @ 500iu's eod. Then start the SERM (I prefer torermefine over nolva and clomid) and I use an AI in an inverse taper w/ the SERM. But it's important that it's a STEROIDAL AI like ATD or exemestane, and NOT a non steroidal like arimidex or letro, because steroidal AI's bind irreversibly to aromatase and wont cause an increase in aromatase and subsequent "rebound effect" of increased estrogen when you stop using it.
So in other words I start w/ my highest dose of the SERM and about a quarter of my top dose of the AI, and I bring the AI up each week as I taper the SERM down. This process is drawn out over about 5-6 weeks.
I also like to take OTC test boosters such as fenugreek or tribulus. (Somepeople like long jack too.) Just make sure the otc test booster you use isnt another form of AI. That would be just too much estrogen suppression. When choosing otc supps dont think so much about "brand name". That is, not to say that you shouldnt BUY brand names, it's fine to BUY brand names, but just think "ACTIVE INGEDIENTS". Knowing what common active ingredients are in a product w/ a brand name and reading up on each ingredient is more important IMO. That way you avoid "doubling up" on products w/ some or all of the same ingredients, and who knows? You might find the same ingredient in a bulk powder form for a fraction of the cost.

It never hurts to use other non HPTA suppresive compounds that dont neccesarily contribute to HPTA recovery but help to maintain lean mass and/or prevent fat gain. IE: GH, LR3IGF1, Peg-mgf, insulin (if youre experienced w/ it) possible conservatively dosed T4 (especially if implementing GH)

Hope this gives you some idea's.
A lot of information thanks :cheers:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Anytime bro.

I havent done any research on 6-bromo. Sounds like some sort of prolactin antagonist. But I havent read about it as of this writing.

But it did remind me that I ussually have a prolactin inhibitor "on hand" when I come off of progestin based compounds like deca or tren. But I rarely feel any need to acually use it during pct. In fact the only times I can remember using my cabergoline were DURING a tren cycle.

But I cant say either way about the 6 bromo. Havent taken the time to learn about it yet. I'll check it out soon.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to plug resveratrol. Particularly im looking at Primordial's Dermacrine sustain. Its a TD resveratrol product that I believe is designed for PCT. I am definitely gong to try it in my next PCT.