powerfull 5/day at bedtime

What do you think and let me know what else I should take

:dance: :woohoo: :duel:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know much about the 3 products you used. But I would think you need a SERM depending on the level of shutdown. Also I would not use the EForm in PCT. I'd say just do the AX stack w/ powerfull and throw out the other stuff imo.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In Patrick arnolds thread he states "Hd-x2 is a prohormone" I dont know if this is true and hate to spread missinformation, but in that case it would be better to run after your post cycle therapy is finished and def get a serm. In the same thread he states BAM is a prosteroid and for that reason may not be great for post cycle therapy, once again i hope im not being a douche and love AX's products, just finding the right supp at the right time is the key... I d use retain, testojack, 6- oxo and a SERM, like clomid or nolva. Then run the BAM and HD-x2. One of the AX guys hopefully can answer those concerns DR. D is very insightfull and any thread with him involved usually clears up any doubt, in the future ask these q's in advance and plan your PCT with your cycle, as its just as/ if not more important than the cycle. Definitely do all the reading you can to make your own decisions.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In Patrick arnolds thread he states "Hd-x2 is a prohormone" I dont know if this is true and hate to spread missinformation, but in that case it would be better to run after your post cycle therapy is finished and def get a serm. In the same thread he states BAM is a prosteroid and for that reason may not be great for post cycle therapy, once again i hope im not being a douche and love AX's products, just finding the right supp at the right time is the key... I d use retain, testojack, 6- oxo and a SERM, like clomid or nolva. Then run the BAM and HD-x2. One of the AX guys hopefully can answer those concerns DR. D is very insightfull and any thread with him involved usually clears up any doubt, in the future ask these q's in advance and plan your PCT with your cycle, as its just as/ if not more important than the cycle.
That actually sounds pretty good. If you want to keep it really simple just use the SERM, testojack, and retain and your money.

phrost

Awards
I am almost done with the following

4 furazadrol/day
1halovar/day
9 11oxo/day

of course i am taking the necessary supports

what do you think about this for post cycle therapy

NOW testojack
6oxo 6/day
eform from dermabolics(maybe)
massfx,hyperdrolx2,and retain2(maybe)
powerfull 5/day at bedtime

What do you think and let me know what else I should take

:dance: :woohoo: :duel:
What have your results been like? Have you noticed any shrinkage?

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
No this stack has been very good so far. Getting stronger and leaner(of course I am doing cardio and eating right) i also notice more confidence and energy