DECA at 300mg a week...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
lol....? You want to cycle but not sure on PCT. Head over to the Anabolic section...they may have some info there....

It's is startingt o get really annoying when people post on A.A.S. or diet or anything that doesn't belong in the supp. section. This rant is not directly toward you, i speak in generalities. Thank you.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
post cycle therapy after Cycle??
....sum advice plz...lol
I'd suggest pairing that deca with around 500mg/week of Test E/C...or you're going to have one useless appendage.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
lol....? You want to cycle but not sure on post cycle therapy. Head over to the Anabolic section...they may have some info there....

It's is startingt o get really annoying when people post on A.A.S. or diet or anything that doesn't belong in the supp. section. This rant is not directly toward you, i speak in generalities. Thank you.

to b honest i was just talking about it with a friend and were just wondering what would be a PCT qualifier for a Cycle of DECA

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to b honest i was just talking about it with a friend and were just wondering what would be a post cycle therapy qualifier for a Cycle of DECA
1. how old are you
2. what is the substance in "deca"
3. why wouldnt you run testosterone?