Dermacrine Sustain for PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Dermacrine Sustain for PCT

1. Banned

Dermacrine Sustain for PCT

Anyone used this in PCT? It contains a trans dermal resveratrol designed to reduce estro and increase test.

I have read some logs at other places and it seems to get pretty good reviews. Also some loggers seem to be using it solely as their PCT (no serms, etc). Saw one post where the creator of the product suggested using a ***odia type product with it in pct for best results. I am thinking I might definitely try this in my next pct.

2. Banned

Doesnt sound like anyone has used these products? I am thinking of buying all 3 of their products and logging them. Maybe I can spread the word about a good product....looks good on paper at least.
  3. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

DermaTherm looks nice!

Have you seen any feedback on it?
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    DermaTherm looks nice!

Have you seen any feedback on it?
    Only on a couple forums. I am not familiar with a lot of the boards or users loggin it though. Feedback seems pretty good. I think you can get all 3 products for like 150. I think I might stack the dermacrine while on cycle, then use the Sustain in PCT, then follow it all up with the dermatherm.

You think stacking the Dermacrine with a Havoc/EPI product would knock my estrogen levels too low? I know people are using EPI with form which I dont see as much different. I like how they put resveratrol in their products.
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post

You think stacking the Dermacrine with a Havoc/EPI product would knock my estrogen levels too low? I know people are using EPI with form which I dont see as much different. I like how they put resveratrol in their products.
    No you should be good with those two as far as estrogen levels. What benefits do you think would come off adding the Dermacrine to the Epi?
  6. Banned

There are a few things that stood out to me in terms of benefits with the EPI/Havoc.

1. Increased libido - my libido dropped when i first ran this compound
    2. Cortisol reduction while on cycle...I think this could be important especially for me and the work I do (stress desk job staring at a computer all day plus ectomorph...)
    3. DHEA plus GH stimulation - I'll more than likely run IGF before and after the cycle so this to me should help naturally improve IGF levels....or at least on paper it should.
    4. Resveratrol....just a new exciting supp. Apparently its oral bioavailability sucks though. This is a TD product so it makes me pretty curious.

At the product makers board you can basically ask the creator different questions. Guy seems to know his shat.
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Nice. I definitely wanna try the DermaTherm. Do they sell it elsewhere, or just their site?
  8. Banned

So far I have only seen it at their site (havent looked around to hard). I added it to Nutra's requested products thread so who knows. I pretty much prefer to buy almost everything from NP!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:55 AM
  2. HCG or Sustain Alpha PCT for Anavar only Cycle
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 02:09 AM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log
    By Botch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 10:22 AM