Toremifene Vision

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
My vision has not been the same since I used Toremifene. I have tons of floaters now. It may or may not be the Torm, but I want to know if anyone has noticed any vision changes on Torm?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow thats a first with torm.....have you ever used nolva,or clomid before though?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Floaters are usually just a buildup of proteinacious material in the vitreous. The majority of the time, they will clear up on their own. No bright flashes or decrease in vision im assuming?
cc

My vision has not been the same since I used Toremifene. I have tons of floaters now. It may or may not be the Torm, but I want to know if anyone has noticed any vision changes on Torm?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Floaters are usually just a buildup of proteinacious material in the vitreous. The majority of the time, they will clear up on their own. No bright flashes or decrease in vision im assuming?
cc
I've only noticed them since I used Torm. They are just floaters. I had not issues with Clomid though.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Then I wouldn't worry, should be gone in a week or two.
cc

I've only noticed them since I used Torm. They are just floaters. I had not issues with Clomid though.

MMind_JLT

Awards
It's weird, i used Tor until yesterday and i can tell everything went better than i expected.
What was your protocol??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's weird, i used Tor until yesterday and i can tell everything went better than i expected.
What was your protocol??
how long were you on cycle..how long did u run tor?

MMind_JLT

Awards
how long were you on cycle..how long did u run tor?
I did h-50 for 4 weeks and the Tore as follows
*Days 1-2:
-Torem @ 120mg/day.

*Days 3-4:
-Torem @ 90mg/day.

*Days 5-7:
-Torem @ 60mg/day.

*Days 8-14:
-Torem @ 60mg/day.

*Days 15-21:
-Torem @ 30mg/day.

*Days 22-28:
-Torem @ 7.5mg/day.

Only 9lbs gained and kept.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i just started my torem today with a similar dosing schedule, except i will be going 120 days 1-3, 90 4-7, 60 8-14, 30mg the last two weeks. I have always had floaters, but will let you know if they get any more noticeable.

Synicus

Awards
Vision scares is what threw me from Nolva to Tor last PCT. I've never done Nolva maybe never will. Tor got me nuts full in like 4 days. As for vision, check your BP. I had vision check during cycle and I was 20/60. After cycle/PCT 20/25 (I've had LASICK done). My vision probs always seem to be BP related.

steve777

Awards
Hyde12- are you still having the floaters (from the torem) or did they dissapear?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
No, they never totally disappeared. I think it had something to do with Estrodiol because when my E2 starts getting higher, (I'm on TRT now) the floaters get worse.

onelife

onelife

Awards
nothin worse than some floaters on a heavy set of inclines blah

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
i just finished my tor PCT and I had similar issues. They started about the end of the first week and continued throughout PCT. As the dose dropped they reduced but they are still there a little.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had floaters BEFORE dosing toremefine. I had zero negative impact on vision while on tor OR after. No change in the size or number of floaters.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I had floaters BEFORE dosing toremefine. I had zero negative impact on vision while on tor OR after. No change in the size or number of floaters.
Same experience here as well.