HCG Necessary Before Torem PCT?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I'm still getting everything sorted out before I start my fall bulker.

Its going to be 15 weeks of test cyp at 500mg a week, dbol for the first 4-6 weeks at 25-40mg (depending on how i take to it), dex at .25 eod while on dbol, torem for pct at 120-80-40-20, tamox on stand-by in case i develop gyno (better safe than sorry), and i will be using AI's cycle support pre, during, and a few weeks post-dbol.

I'm considering adding prop to the first 3-4 weeks, but seeing as this is my first ever cycle i will probably decide against it. I think test E and dbol would be a pretty good way to start my venture into anabolics, and i dont want to mix too many compounds so i know what i'm reacting to for future reference.

Anyways, I have been reading a lot about HCG being used either during the last few weeks on cycle or during PCT, but all of the posters were using novla or clomid as their serm of choice. Since torem is newer and supposedly a lot more powerful, is HCG still necessary?

I want to recover quickly and fully but not go overkill on injections/gear. I also want to keep as much as possible from this (obviously), but do you think torem would be enough for this?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG usage is disputed. It is usefull in 10+ week cycles but really it should be used ON cycle. using it while ON with a steroidal AI like adex will prevent alot of the shutdown that occurs on heavy stuff like test and dbol, i mean low dose of course, say 100-250IU should be enough... it will just make the PCT recovery process much smoother and quicker. you'll keep more of your gains. and personally id go with the TEST E. if you can get ralox over tamox its much better for gyno, althoug it may take a lil longer to kick in, its much safer. people overlook how toxic nolva can be. THis is over time of course but its still something to consider