MFX-Retain2-HD2 off cycle recommendations

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this site so be easy on me. I am 1 week into my MFX-Retain2-HD2 cycle and I was wondering what to use in between cycles. After much reading about this stack it seems to be a safe way to increase size and strenght.

I was going to use this for 4 weeks and then go to 3Ad but it looks like that's not going to happen so now I want to try 11 OXO. When will it be safe to add 11 OXO and what should I take with it? How should I cycle this? Do not want to deal with gyno problems.

From my understanding you do not have to go through PCT on the MFX-Retain2-HD2 stack. If I have good gains within the first month then I was going to run it the whole 12 weeks. What do you recommend on the 10 week off period?

I've never taken any steroid or PH before and to me it seems like the MFX-Retain2-HD2 stack is a safe place to start. I am 44 years old so I'm not a beginner to bodybuilding but I am a beginner to these type of supplements. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3AD is much higher dosed version of 11OXO. From what I've read, 11OXO shouldn't need post cycle therapy since it's only active as an anti-cortisol and is non-androgenic. It should help to drop some BF and retain LBM in between cycles. I'd say it would be a good bridge for you in between your cycles and no post cycle therapy would be necessary for those products except for 3AD.

I'd probably recommend some good creatine products like greenMAG + Torrent.
A good BCAA product like X-tend.
Maybe a Beta Alanine product like Incarnate as well (which also contains cissus - good product for joint repair and recovery).

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
3AD is much higher dosed version of 11OXO. From what I've read, 11OXO shouldn't need post cycle therapy since it's only active as an anti-cortisol and is non-androgenic. It should help to drop some BF and retain LBM in between cycles. I'd say it would be a good bridge for you in between your cycles and no post cycle therapy would be necessary for those products except for 3AD.

I'd probably recommend some good creatine products like greenMAG + Torrent.
A good BCAA product like X-tend.
Maybe a Beta Alanine product like Incarnate as well (which also contains cissus - good product for joint repair and recovery).

well i have read thar 11-0x0 may use 6-0x0 xtreme as pct

how ever 3-ad is not all that suppresive i have use it and you dont get shut down and doing pct with Advanced pct, Hyperdrol x2, massfx, retain 2 and everything its ok im a lil lethargic but other than that its really good.

And 3-ad is not a higher version of 11-0x0. 3-ad has more of the active that both of the product have.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh good to hear (about 3ad). I was hoping to try it in the future....but then again I find I don't need help when bulking, just during a cut.

So if running 11-oxo or 3ad, you would still run post cycle therapy with an AI (at different dosages for each), but absolutely no need for a serm.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Ahh good to hear (about 3ad). I was hoping to try it in the future....but then again I find I don't need help when bulking, just during a cut.

So if running 11-oxo or 3ad, you would still run post cycle therapy with an AI (at different dosages for each), but absolutely no need for a serm.
your right no need for a serm unless your stackin the 3-ad/11-0x0 with a methyl or a injectable steroid. But for a solo run your ok with AdvancedPCT/6-0x0 xtreme

young4life

Awards
  • Established
So I can run the MFX-Retain2-HD2 stack for 4 weeks and go straight into the 11 OXO for 4 weeks and then run a AI like 6OXO Extreme for I'm guessing 4 weeks and this will keep me on the safe side.

OR, can I add Advanced PCT to the above stack for PCT for 11 OXO?

Can I go directly into the 11 OXO if I run the MFX-Retain2-HD2
stack for 12 weeks?

By the way I'll be using these products exactly the same way they recommend on the bottle.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
So I can run the MFX-Retain2-HD2 stack for 4 weeks and go straight into the 11 OXO for 4 weeks and then run a AI like 6OXO Extreme for I'm guessing 4 weeks and this will keep me on the safe side.

OR, can I add Advanced post cycle therapy to the above stack for PCT for 11 OXO?

Can I go directly into the 11 OXO if I run the MFX-Retain2-HD2
stack for 12 weeks?

By the way I'll be using these products exactly the same way they recommend on the bottle.
how much time are you planning running 11-0x0 ?? ?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well you can do that what you said on the above quoted post OR you can go ahead first with the 11-0x0 and use the other things for pct, and take in consideration that since Advanced PCT has 6-bromo aswell as HyperdrolX2 so yu might have to take 2 HDX2 and only MassFX @ full dose

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Zombie for your help. Looks like MFX-Retain2-HD2 for up to 4 to 6 weeks to get me started then 11 OXO for 4 to 6 weeks and for PCT it will be APCT-HD2(1/2 dose)-MFX for 4 to 6 weeks. Where does Retain2 fit into the PCT cycle or do I leave it out?

I am thinking about starting from the top of this program once I finish with the PCT cycle OR do I start up with 11 OXO/3-ad.
(if it comes out)

Trying not to get to far ahead of myself. I Want to pin down a simple effective program that works. Thanks again.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you could use 2 or 3 caps of retain 2 since it also lowers cortisol like 11-0x0 and 3-ad due(they work on diferent pathways). and that will help with reducing cortisol and continue to get leaner on pct