PCT HELP PLEASE! very late on starting, so help asap!

getnswoll1216

Awards
hey guys, i just got off a cycle of 10 weeks of test e. im about 20 days off my last injection, so i know im late to be starting this, so i need to get on it. right now i have a bottle of rebound xt and a bottle of arimidex(which was taken throughout the cycle), and need to get whatever else i'm going to need. i would like to start this plan sunday, so any help before then would be great! thanks guys

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i just got off a cycle of 10 weeks of test e. im about 20 days off my last injection, so i know im late to be starting this, so i need to get on it. right now i have a bottle of rebound xt and a bottle of arimidex(which was taken throughout the cycle), and need to get whatever else i'm going to need. i would like to start this plan sunday, so any help before then would be great! thanks guys
Use what I lined up for you on LB... Like we all mentioned over there, this was something you should have had planned out before starting the cycle... the PCT I lined up will be sufficient until your order comes in from your research company.