PCT? dunno

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I'm running dbol for 5 weeks @30mg ED, as well as 750 test E EW for 12 weeks. Now for my pct I only plan on using nolva and possibly trib or w/e. I tend to think ppl go overboard when it comes to stacking serms and ****.

I personally think nolva alone is perfectly adequate to run a successful pct. I have done so on many ph cycles. But I respect your guys opinions so I am curious as to your 2 cents on the subject. Thanks

Oh yeah 1 more thing, think I should start nolva 2 or 3 weeks after last injection? I feel 2 is good personally.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright so I'm running dbol for 5 weeks @30mg ED, as well as 750 test E EW for 12 weeks. Now for my post cycle therapy I only plan on using nolva and possibly trib or w/e. I tend to think ppl go overboard when it comes to stacking serms and ****.

I personally think nolva alone is perfectly adequate to run a successful post cycle therapy. I have done so on many ph cycles. But I respect your guys opinions so I am curious as to your 2 cents on the subject. Thanks

Oh yeah 1 more thing, think I should start nolva 2 or 3 weeks after last injection? I feel 2 is good personally.
Start it 10 days after your last injection... but you 'feel' whatever's fine.. lol SERM's arent adequate alone, ESPECIALLY based on what they do... IMO, you should be running an ATD inversely to the SERM... but bro, if it works for you, do it! :head:

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
yeah but ATD can lessen the effect of test binding to androgen receptors.. making them less effective which is not an option for me.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah but ATD can lessen the effect of test binding to androgen receptors.. making them less effective which is not an option for me.
Dude... that's a load of crap, the effects of that aren't even noticeable... if you want internet advice, then follow it. Running a SERM standalone is a joke.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Running a serm alone is ****? Dude do you have any idea of how many ppl run heavy cycles with a serm alone for pct, supplemented with heavy doses of bcaa to mitigate atrophy and just using trib to run a great pct. The body is extremely resilient and often does not need anything more then a serm. And all to often the people that claim this to be load of **** are the people who have never tried it. Your advice is appreciated but certainly is not carved in stone, and neither is mine.

telcoguy

Awards
also, think about all the people who run no pct at all, i know plenty of them, im sure everyone else here does as well. i plan on doing my first cycle soon, but wont do it at all unless i have some form of pct.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Dude... that's a load of crap, the effects of that aren't even noticeable... if you want internet advice, then follow it. Running a SERM standalone is a joke.
Will you ever stop? Is it your mission to come here and have a cult following of anti SERM junkies on your new found bandwagon so you can be the next guru? C'mon man, Why is it that professional bodybuilders use SERMs all the time?

So which would be best in your eyes a SERM only PCT or a AI only PCT?

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
also, think about all the people who run no post cycle therapy at all, i know plenty of them, im sure everyone else here does as well. i plan on doing my first cycle soon, but wont do it at all unless i have some form of post cycle therapy.
Yeah that is very true man, some body builders don't run a pct. I'm not suggesting that pct is not extremely important at all, but I tend to think now a days ppl go overboard with it. But that's like a ton of things in life.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will you ever stop? Is it your mission to come here and have a cult following of anti SERM junkies on your new found bandwagon so you can be the next guru? C'mon man, Why is it that professional bodybuilders use SERMs all the time?

So which would be best in your eyes a SERM only post cycle therapy or a AI only post cycle therapy?
Neither, as I JUST SAID "BOTH ran concurrently".... SERM only bloodwork doesn't look nearly as hot as bloodwork that was done for a post cycle therapy that ran a SERM, and ATD, a natty test booster, and proper anicillaries... Dude, I'm not even trying to start ****, calm down before you pop a nerve over someone you don't know.... I'm stating the obvious here nothing more.
EDIT: and did you ONCE hear me say in this thread that I said 'don't use a serm'???.... exactly.
AND... proffessional bodybuilders also happen to run ridiculous doses of things that they shouldn't does that make it ok for you or someone else to do so?? And I'm sure they aren't dumb enough to run these ridiculous cycles and not use more than just a simple SERM for PCT.