PCT for epi

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
would 1200 mg of nolva be sufficient for a 4 weeker of epi?

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
so anyways, i figured that would be enough, i ordered some clomiphene too. I heard it is best to run that within the first week, then stay on the nolva after that.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
nolva 60mg day 1 then, 40 for 2 weeks, 20 for 1 week. read up on epi logs not much nolva is needed......before mentioned is what i ran after 4 weeks of epi and that might have been more than enough. but check it out.....do some looking around

gotrugby07

Awards
can someone give me the best recommendation for a pct with the use of over the counter products and not nolva and clomid? i can find them anyways plus i just dont feel confident buying nolva or clomid from an internet site

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
i just dont feel confident buying nolva or clomid from an internet site
Why not, you feel confortable ordering designer steroids from an internet site right?

Where are you from? I only ask because the mention of "Rugby" in your user name leads me to think you may be from the UK, in which case buying upto a 3 month supply of prescription meds for personal use is 100% legal.

gotrugby07

Awards
texas... and i dont buy designer steroids online

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Some folks on elitefitness have used Dermacrine Sustain as an effective PCT. I doubt it's as effective as Formestane, but it does seem to work.

gotrugby07

Awards
would 6 oxo be sufficient for an epi cycle?

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
You're serious? The short answer is, in no uncertain terms, "no."

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Do some searching for 'SERM' and 'Toremfine'. :gotsearch

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind that epi has not been reportedly all that bad is regards to gyno.......if anything at all it's the other way around with reports of gyno actually subsidng with epi use. light use of torm or nolva is probably sufficent, dosing it low such as 30/30/20/10 depending on your cycle length. also with the proper cycle support before/during and after your run i.e. (liver support, light use of anti-cort and or A.I.) should be enough......your liver is your friend please be kind to it.