1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

high-dose Hema/zol cycle + pct questions

Currently I'm on week 3 of 50mg of Hemadrol and 300mg of WinZtrol (ramped up over week 2+3 on the Zol, didn't take any for the first week). I will be taking this for 6 weeks total, and also week 5 + 6 I will be taking 100mg of Hemadrol. Because of my weight and size (6'2 - 230 pnds) I think it's fairly safe to do so for the last 2 weeks and probably much more effective this way.

Anyhow, here is my currently planned post cycle therapy for this cycle, looking for feedback since I've been thinking of changing a few things in it:

Nolva (40, 30, 20, 10) or (40, 30, 30, 20)?
    (possible also adding TD formestane instead of trione - looking for feedback on this - wondering if it will be lowering my estrogen too much when coupled with the Nolvadex, or maybe it would be good with a different ratio of nolva, or possibly good to use in week 5+6 to help transition into a normal post cycle therapy)

Jungle Warfare
    Bad Ass Mass
    Restore

Paravol

Reset AD
    RPM

Any feedback and/or comments, good or bad, are welcomed.

I have the nolva + Paravol + Reset AD on hand, JW/BAM/Restore are already in shipping. Rest is still up for debate.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%

Anyone? Basically, my main 2 questions are:

How should I dose my nolvadex given that I will be simultaneously taking the ALRI stack, Reset AD, RPM, Paravol.

Also, would it be wise to do some TD Formestane while on those last 2 weeks and/or carry it over into my post cycle therapy? Or should I just take some trione those last 2 weeks of my cycle instead. Just asking because I have not seen anyone do 100mg of hemadrol on here before, coupled with 300mg of winztrol (but from my own research, I think 2 weeks of 100mg of hemadrol shoud be good in the end of the cycle - just not sure if their will be any issues with gyno on those two substances at that dose while on cycle).

BTW - cycle support / life support is being used on cycle and during pct.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Anyone? Basically, my main 2 questions are:

How should I dose my nolvadex given that I will be simultaneously taking the ALRI stack, Reset AD, RPM, Paravol.

Also, would it be wise to do some TD Formestane while on those last 2 weeks and/or carry it over into my post cycle therapy? Or should I just take some trione those last 2 weeks of my cycle instead. Just asking because I have not seen anyone do 100mg of hemadrol on here before, coupled with 300mg of winztrol (but from my own research, I think 2 weeks of 100mg of hemadrol shoud be good in the end of the cycle - just not sure if their will be any issues with gyno on those two substances at that dose while on cycle).

BTW - cycle support / life support is being used on cycle and during post cycle therapy.
    What's up there, bud? Worrying about the pct, huh?

I don't want to scare you, but as of yesterday (nearing end of week 2) I'm starting to see a little shrinkage. nothing major, but the boys don't have their usual...shall we say, swagger?

Itíll be alright, Iím sure. Last time I got shutdown was much worse right off the bat, but I made many more mistakes. This could just be a result of the length (6 weeks) and intensity (blending full dosages of TRN, zol and hema).

In any case, run your nolva 40/40/20/20. Thatís the safest way. That and the rest of the stack your running should be good. I like to have clomid in there as well, but thatís just me.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%

Thanks. Yeah right now my boys are fine as always, but I'm nearing the end of week 4 and going to be upping the hema so we'll see. I've got my nolva on hand now but I'm even considering going with torem instead..I've still got time to get some. I've heard BAM can increase estrogen so I've thought of only taking the JW, but I might just go with the full stack as planned I think.

Now that I think of it, that's a lot of compounds I've got in my pct. I'd probably be fine with nolva, JW, and paravol.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Thanks. Yeah right now my boys are fine as always, but I'm nearing the end of week 4 and going to be upping the hema so we'll see. I've got my nolva on hand now but I'm even considering going with torem instead..I've still got time to get some. I've heard BAM can increase estrogen so I've thought of only taking the JW, but I might just go with the full stack as planned I think.

Now that I think of it, that's a lot of compounds I've got in my post cycle therapy. I'd probably be fine with nolva, JW, and paravol.
    I think you'll be cool with that, but you're going to need AI too, dude. Trione's good and cheap. other options are the tried, true (and a bit more expensive) 6-oxo and Regenesen.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%

how much of the 6-oxo/trione were you taking ed?
    300 or 600mg?

I'm thinking more towards the 300mg level since the ALRI stack contains AI's already (6-bromo, etc) and apparently the JW has a methylated form of ATD in it (from what I've read) no idea if this is true or not but either way I think the JW will be good in pct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT for a P-Plex/M-Drol Cycle
    By BillyBoy5885 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 12:17 AM
  2. Best PCT for 4-6 week M-Drol Cycle?
    By Griff55 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:58 AM
  3. PCT for my methyl e and propadrol cycle.
    By nd22121 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 07:49 PM
  4. High Dose mohn/3alpha cycle + GVT
    By shyguy1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 12:49 PM
  5. High Dose M1,4 cycle Log
    By sly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 12:11 AM